NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-grayson-allen-ejection-flagrant-fouls-20190712-story.html 

Tackles. Bearhug. God damn Grayson Allen is such a tough physical player. You are the only person in the world to think Grayson Allen isn't total trash. 

Watch at 1:20, Grayson is clearing swimming out of his grip. Go to 3:20 and you can hear Allen's hand smacking the ball, clean play. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

My source? ... MY SOURCE IS MY EYES, Allen has NEVER stepped to anyone that was looking you fool 

Why would he have to step to anyone? He blocked Grant's shot and made a clean play on the ball. Grayson is a 6'4" 2 guard and Grant is a 6'8" PF, he had to go hard for the ball or get dunked on. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

You remember the announcer repeatedly saying his name when he dominated against Giannis. 

LOL love that you cropped out the Bo_Spice part. Not like everyone doesn't already know.

Giannis had 43 points that night but go on. Remember the game before? When ya boy went 8 for 24. Yeah. Selective memory on your part. Not shocked.

Just now, NYRaider said:

It's like a DE getting a hold of a scat back, he had to get him off. 

I hope you don't believe the crap you spew and you just try to get a rise out of people. I can't believe anyone would actually defend grayson allen. Dude is just about indefensible. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

This dude is hilarious. Hits a dude in the head on a thinly veiled "basketball" play because again, he's the worst loser in sports. 

It's the summer league boss. Allen has won a championship in his career, dude is a winner. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Why would he have to step to anyone? He blocked Grant's shot and made a clean play on the ball. Grayson is a 6'4" 2 guard and Grant is a 6'8" PF, he had to go hard for the ball or get dunked on. 

Grant is 6'8 now lmao. Idk, maybe you could respect yourself a little more to step to someone instead of tripping people who aren't looking and hitting people in the head from behind.  Didn't realize hitting a dude in the head before you "get ball" is a clean play. You are embarrassing yourself.