NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

20 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

We get it, you love Donovan Mitchell and you're going to bring him up in every thread you possibly can. Find a new niche dude.

Tatum isn't the best player from his own class though. Has nothing to do with Donavan, stay salty my friend.

@seminoles1 I was on his bandwagon during his college career and he's struggled in his brief time in the NBA and what not but I'd love the Grizzlies to give Tyler Harvey a shot. The odds of that dropped significantly once you guys signed Tyus Jones though. Harvey was really solid in the G League for the Memphis club. 17 points on 48.3/43.6/82.2 last year. Always loved his ability to score. He may be a late bloomer and is definitely someone worthy of one of your 2 way spots.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

How's his shooting been? Everyone on the planet that follows recruiting knows he can dunk. It's the rest of his game that was lacking.

He's been awesome all around. He hasn't shot much jumpers tho, I only remember 5 attempts and he made 3 of them (two threes and one pullup midrange). But he had two really bad looking ones, he hit backboard first on one lol.

Jalen Lecque finished his Summer League with more steals (5) than turnovers (4), which is a great sign coming straight from Brewster Academy. Lecque averaged 8.8 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2 assists (2:1 AST/TO), and 1.3 steals in 18.5 minutes while also finishing with a 58 TS%.

I don't know why they barely played him, he was the only guy on the team that is for sure going to be on the real team next year.

And-1 on Mitch Rob

And he played really well defensively, which is surprising from a dude who hasn't really played any high level basketball before SL.

Edited by 11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tackling players might work in the SEC but this is the NBA now. You touch the wrong dude and you're going to get smacked up. 

Weird flex, but ok. Very few players in the NBA take cheap shots, especially as frequently as Allen does. Figures you'd defend him, not even a little surprised

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Weird flex, but ok. Very few players in the NBA take cheap shots, especially as frequently as Allen does. Figures you'd defend him, not even a little surprised

Grant had both arms wrapped around him and didn't see anything wrong with it. Allen makes a play on the ball, blocks the shot, and accidentally hits him and Grant started crying.

Edited by NYRaider

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Grant had both arms wrapped around him and didn't see anything wrong with it. Allen makes a play on the ball, blocks the shot, and accidentally hits him and Grant started crying.

Guess that's gonna happen when you swing back, hit a dude in the back of the head before you touch any ball after you just made a dirty play on him moments prior because you're getting your *** blown out and you are LITERALLY the worst loser in sports. Again, you are the only person in the world who thinks that grayson allen wouldn't be murdered by anyone in the NBA given, even as Dakich pointed out, Allen only does this crap when no one's looking because he's a total pansy

• Like 1