NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Grant Williams flopped. Typical Celtic.

Both times? What about the technical he got earlier? 1 technical, 2 flagrants. Classic Grayson allen. I see you never responded to me teaching you a lil something about the Celtics draft history. S'alright boy. I see you. 

9 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Both times? What about the technical he got earlier? 1 technical, 2 flagrants. Classic Grayson allen. I see you never responded to me teaching you a lil something about the Celtics draft history. S'alright boy. I see you. 

The history where Ainge has drafted bust after bust? Who was the last All Star he drafted? Or has he ever drafted one?

15 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Sullinger wasn't a big time bust lol wtf Lucas Nogueira was never a celtic lmao 

Why are you stopping at 2012? Guess we won't talk about Al Jefferson, Delonte West, Tony Allen, Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins, Gerald Green, Ryan Gomes, Avery Bradley, ETuan Moore, Semi Ojeleye, Kelly Olynyk, or Abdel Nader

you're funny

You telling me a dude who has been drafting since 2003 has missed some picks? 

All of these players suck. You’re really giving names like Ryan Gomes, Semi Ojeleye and Abdul Nader as reasons he’s good at drafting? Has he ever draftedvan All Star?

11 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

That's on you. Most people would absolutely disagree with Tatum having a top 10 ceiling. I won't say top 10 but Fox has an very high ceiling. He's long, he's super athletic, he's a good playmaker and finisher, he plays both ends of the court and he has a crazy work ethic. He went from one the worst players in the NBA as a rookie to an above average PG in year 2. He couldn't make a jumper coming out and shot 37% from deep in his second year. He improved virtually every aspect of his game. I'm taking him over Tatum without hesitation.

your exaggerating a lot to make a point. Again, I like Fox and don't disagree with your upside comment on him. But you are in denial if you don't think many people "league wide" think Tatum ceiling is easily top 19. Tatum is who the Pels wanted over all else in trade packages. Don't think the Pels would have shared that type of desire if it  were Fox instead.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

your exaggerating a lot to make a point. Again, I like Fox and don't disagree with your upside comment on him. But you are in denial if you don't think many people "league wide" think Tatum ceiling is easily top 19. Tatum is who the Pels wanted over all else in trade packages. Don't think the Pels would have shared that type of desire if it  were Fox instead.

Good ahead and ask the forum a poll if they think Tatum has a top 10 ceiling. I guarantee the majority say no.

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

All of these players suck. You’re really giving names like Ryan Gomes, Semi Ojeleye and Abdul Nader as reasons he’s good at drafting? Has he ever draftedvan All Star?

Do you expect to routinely draft all stars at picks 20 and later? What GMs have done a better job drafting with late picks than Ainge? 

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Good ahead and ask the forum a poll if they think Tatum has a top 10 ceiling. I guarantee the majority say no.

The majority are biased because they’re annoyed by Celtics fans tbh. Tatum has top 10 player ceiling, that doesnt mean he’ll reach it but he most definitely has the tools to get there.

You refuse to use context a lot. Look at the big picture. Did Tatum make a large leap this year? Definitely not, but anyone with a wide view can see how dysfunctional the Celtics team was and how that effected all the players.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

maybe or maybe not (the forum that is) but this FORUM is full of a bunch of followers. Which is why I mentioned "league wide". In the meantime, When talents meets opportunity best results come. This season Tatum's opportunity will be like night and day to last season. so well see.

8 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

The majority are biased because they’re annoyed by Celtics fans tbh. Tatum has top 10 player ceiling, that doesnt mean he’ll reach it but he most definitely has the tools to get there.

You refuse to use context a lot. Look at the big picture. Did Tatum make a large leap this year? Definitely not, but anyone with a wide view can see how dysfunctional the Celtics team was and how that effected all the players.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. We, the people talking about a player on someone else's team are the ones who are biased. I ignore context? GTFOH. You blindly accept any fault Tatum has because he plays for the Celtics. You called people crazy for saying he regressed when it was blatantly obvious that he did. Is that all on him? Of course not. Situations matter. However, you have continuously denied reality time and time again. Get off your high horse and try to back up your opinions with facts for once.

10 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

maybe or maybe not (the forum that is) but this FORUM is full of a bunch of followers. Which is why I mentioned "league wide". In the meantime, When talents meets opportunity best results come. This season Tatum's opportunity will be like night and day to last season. so well see.

So you discredit this forum because it's a bunch of followers. Then you pretend to know what the majority of people league wide are thinking? No, you and MM spew nonsense time and time again which absolutely nothing to back your stances up. Yes, he has his chance this year to show out. I believe he could eventually be a top 25 player. He does not have the tools to be top 10.

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

So you discredit this forum because it's a bunch of followers. Then you pretend to know what the majority of people league wide are thinking? No, you and MM spew nonsense time and time again which absolutely nothing to back your stances up. Yes, he has his chance this year to show out. I believe he could eventually be a top 25 player. He does not have the tools to be top 10.

What non sense do I spew? Would love to know. What tools does he lack to be a top 10 player?