NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

Just now, Bullet Club said:

If by "Needs a complete overhaul" means fixable to you then sure. Not saying he'll never be able to shoot but right now it's legitimately terrible. At least he can get by on other gifts until that comes along. Barrett is effed.

It's really not a complete overhaul, you're over exaggerating based off 1 summer league game. He doesn't even need it to be great, he's unguardable with an average jumpshot.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It's really not a complete overhaul, you're over exaggerating based off 1 summer league game. He doesn't even need it to be great, he's unguardable with an average jumpshot.

Lol. As if someone's form just changes on a game by game basis. It's not like I'm saying he'll never make a 3. His form is garbage. That's my criticism. 

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Lol. As if someone's form just changes on a game by game basis. It's not like I'm saying he'll never make a 3. His form is garbage. That's my criticism. 

He took like two jumpers. One was a contested fadeaway. You're over exaggerating.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

He took like two jumpers. One was a contested fadeaway. You're over exaggerating.

Six fee throws. 

Stepback that is only contested because he has the longest, slowest release ever.

Another three.

That's 8 opportunities to watch his release.

6 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Six fee throws. 

Stepback that is only contested because he has the longest, slowest release ever.

Another three.

That's 8 opportunities to watch his release.

And by far the biggest issue is how flat it is. I don't see it as a long term issue.

Archived