How many wins for the 2019 Packers ?

Shanedorf

How many games will the 2019 Packers Win (reg season) ?   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1 option below based on your Superior Football Knowledges. How many wins for GB ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/2019 at 11:19 PM

10 hours ago, VonKarman said:

It's a bit difficult to forecast since we have a really easy schedule first half of the season

When I looked at the 2019 schedule, I saw that 5 of the 1st 9 games were vs 2018 playoff teams and of those 5, 4 of them are on the road. 
That would seem to be "not easy"... to start the MLF era.

Gone for 10-11 wins but I'm worried about the offence. I'm not sure you can ignore the offence for as long as we have in the draft and get away with it. We need a few of the players to make a leap and for Rodgers to be Rodgers for it to be OK.

Interested that people were OK with 8 wins or so. Happy to give Gute a pass for last year but another year of no playoffs and this is officially a very bad start for his reign. 

If Rodgers stays healthy you people with less than 10 wins are crazy! Two years ago he missed a ton of time with a collarbone and there went the season. Last year, hurts his knee game one and plays on basically one leg most of the year. 

If he's healthy, he wins the MVP and we win a minimum of 12 games. It's that simple! Defense is too talented this year. He used to win over 10 games with no talent on defense, 

Mark it down! 

I will repeat what I said in the NFC North thread in the General board.  The Packers are relying on a lot of rookies, sophomores, and new additions to make a big impact on the defense.  The offense will have new terminology and play calling tendencies.  I imagine the team struggles as the season begins.  By the end of the season, the Packers will be a team that nobody wants to play.  Be patient, 2020 is our year.  I am thinking somewhere between 6 and 9 wins.

Interesting angles.  Some voted for 12-13 wins and if we don't it's all Rodgers fault (that made me chuckle). Some don't think we'll make it to .500.  Hmmmm.....

We start a little slow, not so much because of rust but because of all the first timers on the coaching staff.  As we get our sea legs under us we start to roll. The bye week is perfect as we refresh and iron out the last kinks.  Start to roll through the last quarter of the schedule, make the second season as a WC and Packerland has a huge deja vu from 2010.  LaFluer and Rodgers take a bow, Pettine declines HC opportunities and MM's house goes up for sale.

• Like 1

It is so hard to say with a new HC and so many changes in the coaching staff.  If we aren't devastated by injuries this defense might be pretty fun to watch.  I like the additions on that side of the ball.   I think AR and MLF will get along fine but it might take time for the offense to gel with all the new terminology and schemes.  I'm guessing 9 wins and perhaps a WC berth.

• Like 1

We'll have two legit losses(KC, LA Chargers), and then we'll have two more closer, 50/50 losses to Chicago and probably a dumb loss against the Vikings on the road, and then one incredible upset where we lay a biscuit on the field against a lesser opponent like Dallas, Detroit, or Washington.

Edited by Joe

2 hours ago, Joe said:

We'll have two legit losses(KC, LA Chargers), and then we'll have two more closer, 50/50 losses to Chicago and probably a dumb loss against the Vikings on the road, and then one incredible upset where we lay a biscuit on the field against a lesser opponent like Dallas, Detroit, or Washington.

Are you saying the Bears beat us twice? Surely you jest! 

17 hours ago, Golfman said:

Are you saying the Bears beat us twice? Surely you jest! 

No, I said we'll lose one to them in a 50/50 game where a turnover or bad call decides it, then we'll lose a similar game against Minny, and then a biscuit against Dallas/Detroit/Washington.

I voted 7-9.  It's going to come down to the HC and his staff IMO.  If he's a substantially better offensive mind than he showed to be last season we should win some games. He's going to have to be an elite offensive play caller if we're going to score points with the talent on offense that we've got on offense.  It's been a long long time since we went into  season with this little of talent on offense.