Browns roster reduced to initial 53 (Thoughts, Practice Squad, & Waived Players to Bring in)

Mind Character

13 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Read somewhere, not sure where, speculation that Holmes is in a sorta holding pattern waiting for the Browns to pick and cut a QB later this week. Then he'll be signed to the 53

This makes sense. Holmes was just too productive to leave off this team. Which begs the question - Why was he not retained on the original 53?

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What an idiot this Ty McGill is. Have fun O.D.'ing, moron.

Glad no police were hurt seizing that dangerous substance from that criminal's place of residence.

Place of residence?

I believe the hooligan was exposing the public to the deadly substance outside of a hotel where kids were sleeping!

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

What an idiot this Ty McGill is. Have fun O.D.'ing, moron.

Glad no police were hurt seizing that dangerous substance from that criminal's place of residence.

I know this was sarcasm but I was just trying to picture how much weed you'd have to smoke to O.D. on it....allot!! O.o:)

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Idk...Meder has some run stopping value...cut Zach Sterup who shouldn't be on an nfl roster...

Won't be an argument out of me with that. 

Still not a meder fan at all. Great motor but that's it. I'd rather give his snaps to Larry O and Brantley. They have higher upsides. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Won't be an argument out of me with that. 

Still not a meder fan at all. Great motor but that's it. I'd rather give his snaps to Larry O and Brantley. They have higher upsides. 

I'd agree with that. If Shelton was healthy to start the season, Meder may have been cut.

....also looks like Holmes may be ineligible for PS due to appearing in 11 games last year...I think the limit is 9. That may be why he hasn't been picked up on the PS of another team. In that case, maybe the Brown told him he's on the short list to return to the 53 at some point.

7 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I'd agree with that. If Shelton was healthy to start the season, Meder may have been cut.

....also looks like Holmes may be ineligible for PS due to appearing in 11 games last year...I think the limit is 9. That may be why he hasn't been picked up on the PS of another team. In that case, maybe the Brown told him he's on the short list to return to the 53 at some point.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him picked up once we drop the Ravens QB we picked up.

Archived