TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, Malfatron said:

I figured it out way before that, but yeah.

Arrows.

I didnt call attention to it bc i didnt want you to be hit

Dual purpose too.  I was saying sorry, I flew too close to the sun by hitting you based on a D1 read.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Read the goddam op links lol

First.

And then i will tell you

Here is all the information I got from reading the links. One said Counselor was killed. One said Nacho died. One said you stayed after school. One called Dingo a girl that revived her prince. One said KSJ got splattered. And lastly one said Pickle left his house. 

Tell me what I am supposed to gain from that?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Here is all the information I got from reading the links. One said Counselor was killed. One said Nacho died. One said you stayed after school. One called Dingo a girl that revived her prince. One said KSJ got splattered. And lastly one said Pickle left his house. 

Tell me what I am supposed to gain from that?

The flavor from counselors death kinda matches the flavor from pickles death

Just now, Malfatron said:

Actually

Unvote

Until everyone checks in

Orca probably knows he was RBed night 1.

Thats how he knows he had a visitor.

If anyone RBed orca n1, i would say just claim it

It was N1, I had claimed a character and Pickle is a doctor...I'd bet he visited me for sure

On 7/10/2019 at 4:22 PM, bcb1213 said:

Day one 

Counselor was minding his own business just like any other typical episode.  Hopping around in his orange hoodie and mainly spouting nonsense 

He entered a home and kept talking, suddenly after saying a sentence 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lights flashing, furniture moving!   Things yelling 

Ahhhhhhhhh

A hammer sticks out of a wall lifts up in the air and crashes down on poor Counselor , squishing him to a puddle of goo 

Oh my God!  They killed Counselor! 

Those bastards! 

Counselor has been squished .  He was Kenny McCormick. The Decoy   Good Guys Aligned (green) 

It is still day one.  With 17 alive and voting it is 9 to lynch!! 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, bcb1213 said:

Day one 

Hi everyone 

I'm this character 

I'm this character 

I received my pm at such and such 

Me too 

No way an experienced host would ever mix things up 

Naaahhhhhh

More random loud noises 

This is where I normally do flavor for the kill but if you intentionally modkill yourself.  You don't get it 

The killer nacho is eliminated.  He was Ray holt the captain   good guys aligned (green) 

It is now night one.  You have 12 hours to send in pms.  You may talk during this period 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:24 AM, bcb1213 said:

Night 1

Malf was doing his due dilligence walking around Bayside, making sure those kids were behaving.  He had a hot date with Ms Belding tonight and boy is he looking forward to it.  Lost in his thoughts he enters the pool area .  He doesn't notice the teenage boy standing in the corner.  He sees these types all the time.

This isn't a regular teenager though.  As Malf walks by the swimming area the teen turns towards him.  This character has an arrow on his head.  The next thing Malf knows is that this youngster has made some random movements with his hands and , wait what?  The water is rising.  This water surrounds Malf and drags him into the pool.  Malf tries to swim to the top but he is trapped under the current of water

Malf has been eliminated.  He was Mr Belding, The Principal, Good Guys Aligned

It is now day 2

With 15 alive and voting, it is 8 to lynch!

If you did not receive your night PM, please let me know

On 7/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, bcb1213 said:

Night 1 Remix 

Malf is under this water, drowned belly up.  The teen realizing it is over exits the pool 

Suddenly a women in red runs into the school, jumps in the pool and takes Malf out.  She lays him on the ground, whispers foreign words.  Suddenly Malf coughs up water and his eyes open.  

The women, realizing her work here is done, turns around and comes face to face with the teenage boy.  He rips off her pendant and she instantly begins to age.  She falls to her knees. The boy is drawn to watching this as he's never seen it before.  As she hits the ground, the teenager goes to finish off Malf again.  But he is no where to be found!  Sometimes being the principal has its advantages, like knowing where to hide in every room in your building. Disgusted the teenager leaves for good this time 

After a short while, Malf crawls to dingo and cradles the characters head. 

How can I ever repay you 

You must be the prince that was promised 

Dingo has been eliminated.  He was mellisandre  the red woman , good guys aligned (green) 

Malf is alive and has returned to the game 

@Malfatron

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Day two 

Well that didn't work well 

What an idiot nacho is 

Beep beep dash dash 

Guys let's vote him 

No him

No everything player 

We have nine different votes! 

Hey Malf is back! 

OK I don't have to dot dot beep dash 

Yea that ksj guy is scum cause dot dash beep 

What could go wrong with this strategy 

Ksj  was doing the best he can.  He's an odd dude with some serious issues but he has a code.  He lives by it, it keeps him sane. However a group of people have trapped him in his apartment.  One takes off the air conditioner and finds his trophies.

Uh huh we were right! 

No wait you don't under

Pow! 

They hit ksj over and over until he lies lifeless on the floor of his apartment 

Ksj has been eliminated he was Dexter Morgan Vigilante good guys aligned (green) 

It is now night two. You have until 9 pm to send in moves.  Let's try to get them all in quicker tho OK 

35 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night two 

Pickle Rick  was roaming the halls of the hospital looking for someone interesting to cure 

After finding no one he entered his office.  On his desk was a random paper that didn't quite look real. 

Pickle moved towards the paper, suddenly it moved and used a pencil 

Pickle was mesmerized by what he was seeing.  This pencil was drawing.  What was it.  It was a cylinder! 

How strange.  Then quickly the paper drew a handle and a trigger and before pickle could limp away a shot rang out through the hospital 

Pickle Rick has been eliminated.  He was Gregory House MD good guys aligned.(green) 

It is now day three.  Role claiming is now permitted.  This phase will end at 9 Pm eastern Saturday