TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Swag your entire premise that I'm trying to minimize something is built on the assumption that whatever it is, actually matters. You've made the assumption that whatever you think you're digging at is  important and that's why you have the perception that I'm minimizing it. 

Get into a headspace where you can imagine whatever you're digging at and you realize 'oh ****, this is nothing'... then how would you perceive my actions?

Law and Order: SVU

That doesn't even make sense.  Something doesn't have to be important in order for you to minimize it.

I made no assumptions.  I started this inquiry with a straight up concession that the existence of posting restrictions is irrelevant, but your presentation of the restriction is relevant.  You saying it's irrelevant is akin to saying "interactions don't matter" because you're simply arbitrarily choosing what is of significance.

Just now, SwAg said:

That doesn't even make sense.  Something doesn't have to be important in order for you to minimize it.

I made no assumptions.  I started this inquiry with a straight up concession that the existence of posting restrictions is irrelevant, but your presentation of the restriction is relevant.  You saying it's irrelevant is akin to saying "interactions don't matter" because you're simply arbitrarily choosing what is of significance.

Oh you assumed alright 

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He just wants this to go away

Another incorrect assumption.

He wants it dismissed as delusional ramblings

Another assumption gone wrong. 

when he already contradicted his rationale for when he tried to flip the script with shade back at me.

incriminating stuff. no way i'd try that as Peter Griffin, from Family Guy. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, you've really presented as someone who wants to have an informed, straight-forward dialogue because you have no possible nefarious intent.

And if this doesn't matter to me either? Oh no! I'm minimizing again!

You think I care about any of this?

I'm Peter Griffin, from Family Guy. 

Archived