TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Since we have an odd time for night I don't care to continue this bc we need to figure our some things.  

I do not have a post restriction.  I was just using it to try and get some reads on a few people that imo as scum go for the easy target.  

In this case ET and ksj voted and are still voting me for no reason other then my Morse code I think. 

Ksj is being combative but not pressing me like last game despite falling for it then as well.  I lean this as being his civ game (as I alluded to that conclusion earlier). 

Et however I believe took the bait and has bailed.  

The second purpose for this little exercise was to test squire.  When he is scum he likes to do things in the thread to appear helpful.  All he has done so far is drop a few votes for no reason, rehash talking points that don't need rehashing, and traslate my morse code today.  

Right now I'm focusing on et and squire.  

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Feels like the guy who hit me is scum.

Also, i feel like there is no relation between character name and alignment

Mr. Belding isnt really a civlike character.

Or, Dingo traded his life for you, and essentially took the kill in your place with a revive.  Notice it's the Night 1 Remix, not Day 2 Part 1.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Or, Dingo traded his life for you, and essentially took the kill in your place with a revive.  Notice it's the Night 1 Remix, not Day 2 Part 1.

I understand what happened.

I got hit (whether vig or mafia)

Dingo gets to choose any player to revive and die in their place

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why do I need to inspire confidence?

Why do I care what you think?

When, over the course of a year have you listened to me?

Oh, no reason.

You quite frequently care what I think, which is why we frequently argue.

Listen?  Seldom.  Hear?  Always.  Hence why we perpetually argue.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In this case ET and ksj voted and are still voting me for no reason other then my Morse code I think. 

When you were using morse code, i assumed that it was a scum move that they made you do.

Mafia would know that they didnt do that move.

Ksj is voting you because of the morse code, indicating that he knew you were making it up.

But would ksj scumslip so much as mafia?

Perhaps

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12

@kingseanjohn

@Shady Slim

.--. .-.. . .- ... .     - . .-.. .-..     -- .     .-- .... ---     -.-- --- ..-     - .... .. -. -.-     .. ...     ... -.-. ..- --

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

He wants to know who you guys think are scum.

Thanks @SwAg

Pickle, rackcs would be my top scum reads currently.  

Could see Shady as well.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

When you were using morse code, i assumed that it was a scum move that they made you do.

Mafia would know that they didnt do that move.

Ksj is voting you because of the morse code, indicating that he knew you were making it up.

But would ksj scumslip so much as mafia?

Perhaps

It was tough to tell so I looked more at his gameplay. 

Touch also called it a gimmick immediately this morning making me think he knew I was faking it. 

37 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes, I obviously want the roleblocker to come forward and explained why multiple times, I don't know why you're acting so shocked about it. 

The roleblocker would know if they blocked a hit most likely.  They would know who they should block again, and who they should be pushing as scum without having to outright come out with that info.

Archived