Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, SwAg said:

You both pushed and made up meta on me every game for nearly 9 months.  You two is you and your brother.  

This is not a serious inquiry, you’re just chewing time by pretending to not understand the plain meaning of my text.

Spin factor level 6 lol...I'm not voting you but you assumed i was...hence my statement

Just now, rackcs said:

So I kinda forgot this game started so I am not at all caught up. Anyone wanna give me some highlights cause I won't be able to catch up before the phase ends.

Orca and Rick are scum with touch and trying to eat the clock while pushing me.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

You don’t know my meta and we’ve played together for years. As a matter of fact you were in the scumchat with me in the previous game.

Lololol this is you didn't catch me from meta post.  Cmon people 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

So I kinda forgot this game started so I am not at all caught up. Anyone wanna give me some highlights cause I won't be able to catch up before the phase ends.

Swag is only lynching players using a gimmick, but not voring for a player using a gimmick

And avoided the thread for 20 hours

MD4L is hard pounding Dome

That's sums up D1 basically

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I tried telling them you had a long drive today, but they weren't listening!

Just now, The Orca said:
3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Swag is only lynching players using a gimmick, but not voring for a player using a gimmick

And avoided the thread for 20 hours

MD4L is hard pounding Dome

That's sums up D1 basically

You forgot where swag admitted that he was scum with counselor, finn, and mission

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You forgot where swag admitted that he was scum with counselor, finn, and mission

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

That was actually Monday lol I just completely forgot about this game after sending in my BB

Yeah rack, don't miss this part, lmao.

Archived