Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So, let me get this straight. 

You think it's crazy that I would make a play to try and catch a desperate/rookie scum?

Maybe the Gif was misrepresented....

I didn't really have a response if that was indeed your theory. Its not as if mafia would protect an "other" so it's not really a scum tell despite the fact that the town move in general is to not have ties.

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Why partially? 

Good catch. I'm actually surprised you were the only person who caught this (at least enough to bring this up). 

It has to do with something built into my role that can't be turned off.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Maybe the Gif was misrepresented....

I didn't really have a response if that was indeed your theory. Its not as if mafia would protect an "other" so it's not really a scum tell despite the fact that the town move in general is to not have ties.

Ties generate further movement. Further movement generates more reads. More reads generate more information. More information available = better reads 

13 hours ago, Forge said:

Lis, it's in towns best interest to hang me. I'm going to be detrimental partially through unfortunate luck. But make no mistake, I'm definitely town. 

Your lack of appreciation as to why I wouldn't want to come out and potentially info dump on day two is strikingly bad. Even if I was putting feelers out there  to see what shook out, that action is decidedly pro town scum hunting

This post confuses me as I don't understand why a town aligned person would openly ask for a lynch as that would generally be detrimental to the town. I'm gonna let it simmer for a bit.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

This post confuses me as I don't understand why a town aligned person would openly ask for a lynch as that would generally be detrimental to the town. I'm gonna let it simmer for a bit.

See the post almost directly above this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ties generate further movement. Further movement generates more reads. More reads generate more information. More information available = better reads 

In general your statements are correct. the 7:59/8pm post limits the "movement" that you're attempting to generate though and is a very targeted move with limited or unlikely response.

Aka it was a low percentage play and not a tell either way right now.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

In general your statements are correct. the 7:59/8pm post limits the "movement" that you're attempting to generate though and is a very targeted move with limited or unlikely response.

Aka it was a low percentage play and not a tell either way right now.

Moot point, but I did intend on doing it a few minutes before that. 

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It looks like you Tunes are having a hard time! I know exactly what you need to jump start this team!

we87uf.gif

I will make you a DEAL. If you reveal your character, then I will give you a shot of Michael’s secret stuff! It will give you up to a 💯% boost on your ability. However, if you lie, your true character will be revealed. If you lie twice, your character and ability will be revealed.

Friendly reminder!!! 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

tell us what decisions you're leaning towards 

I thought pickle was clueless toward the EOD. Voting me based on a guarantee I never stated was a guarantee on mafia is a bad look.