1 MD4L - BCB

1 Pickle - Rackcs

1 Mookie - Nacho

4 Mission - Squire, Mookie, Forge, Touch

1 Touch - Matts
3 Rack - Orca, Pickle, MD4L 

10 minutes remain!!!!

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Feels like you wanna stay alive instead of asking for a replacement or taking one for the team (town).  

I'm perfectly willing to take one for the team through my ability. Also, that wasn't me trying to stay alive, it was me questioning his reasoning. What's worse about me posting only at the end of day over guys like mission who isn't posting at all.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Mostly gut. Think hes not playing like he usually does.

While I can respect that (one of the main reasons I want Matts), I do think you are off base, which is why I never voted for Pickle during that entire previous fiasco between he and I. Same reason I gave him Scooby last game....feels like civ pickle to me. I could be wrong...have only played with Pickle as scum in micro mafias, I believe, so in bigger games it's a little different. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why? Theres some people who aren't even posting then. Why me over someone like mission?

I would wager to know your mafia game more than I would mission. He’s not a bad alternative by any means.

Just now, Forge said:

While I can respect that (one of the main reasons I want Matts), I do think you are off base, which is why I never voted for Pickle during that entire previous fiasco between he and I. Same reason I gave him Scooby last game....feels like civ pickle to me. I could be wrong...have only played with Pickle as scum in micro mafias, I believe, so in bigger games it's a little different. 

I just think hes not as abrasive as usual

Just now, Forge said:

Pickle is my top read at the moment