Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Whatever. I don’t know what else to tell you. 

All I know is that the wrong decision is gonna be made tomorrow and I’m gonna have a tough choice to make. 

Man the game is over. You won. Celebrate a little. I know I did when we clean swept you all and got a final day phase to troll.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Whatever. I don’t know what else to tell you. 

All I know is that the wrong decision is gonna be made tomorrow and I’m gonna have a tough choice to make. 

Will if you are town, the wrong decision will only happen tomorrow because of your terrible decision today.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s the truth 

Shall we go back and evaluate what suddenly spurred your change of heart from what involved me? Please. 

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

While I can respect that (one of the main reasons I want Matts), I do think you are off base, which is why I never voted for Pickle during that entire previous fiasco between he and I. Same reason I gave him Scooby last game....feels like civ pickle to me. I could be wrong...have only played with Pickle as scum in micro mafias, I believe, so in bigger games it's a little different. 

39 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle is my top read at the moment 

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who's gut do I trust more...my own, or Pickle / Orca / MD4L. Hmm. 

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm assuming as civ? lolol

37 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, top read as in most confident read 

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Forge

So what exactly out of that prompted you to action, splitting votes into a three way tie (even a two way tie would have been unacceptable given 3 lost towns on day 1). So please tell me. You had all day to vote me out. I asked for town to do so on the basis that my ability will be harmful. You didn't say a word. You didn't do a thing. Then you "suddenly have doubts" that I'm civ. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Man the game is over. You won. Celebrate a little. I know I did when we clean swept you all and got a final day phase to troll.

I have nothing to celebrate ..... I made a risky play that I don’t even know if it’s paid off or not and the one person I thought would understand what I was doing, doesn’t understand. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Shall we go back and evaluate what suddenly spurred your change of heart from what involved me? Please. 

So what exactly out of that prompted you to action, splitting votes into a three way tie (even a two way tie would have been unacceptable given 3 lost towns on day 1). So please tell me. You had all day to vote me out. I asked for town to do so on the basis that my ability will be harmful. You didn't say a word. You didn't do a thing. Then you "suddenly have doubts" that I'm civ. 

It was a culmination of events, I had a theory as to who you may have been (and I was right) and thought it would lead to just mission getting lynched.