Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have nothing to celebrate ..... I made a risky play that I don’t even know if it’s paid off or not and the one person I thought would understand what I was doing, doesn’t understand. 

It wasn't a risky play. It was either a scum play, or a dumb play. Point of fact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I have nothing to celebrate ..... I made a risky play that I don’t even know if it’s paid off or not and the one person I thought would understand what I was doing, doesn’t understand. 

What a disrespectful winner. You’d be better telling us we aren’t good. The backhanded “I would keep you alive as mafia” compliment was nice.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It was a culmination of events, I had a theory as to who you may have been (and I was right) and thought it would lead to just mission getting lynched. 

You had a theory that Forge was Daffy Duck and his (??????) role was to avoid being lynched? 

Really?

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It was a culmination of events, I had a theory as to who you may have been (and I was right) and thought it would lead to just mission getting lynched. 

So, you could have just stayed where you were at....just gotten Mission lynched (well, there would have been 2 regardless, but whatever, you didn't know that)...but you decided to move....because you thought only mission would get lynched? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So, you could have just stayed where you were at....just gotten Mission lynched (well, there would have been 2 regardless, but whatever, you didn't know that)...but you decided to move....because you thought only mission would get lynched? 

Yes, I read what you said earlier in the day as being a governor.