Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

21 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-ppr league:

Pick 2 RBs, flex 1 WR(Michael Thomas and Jordy are my WRs but pick an extra WR incase Jordy sits)

Demarco Murray/Derrick Henry vs Seattle

Mike Gilislee vs Houston

Jonathan Stewart vs New Orleans

Larry Fitzgerald vs Dallas

JJ Nelson vs Dallas

Jermaine Kearse vs Mia

Adam Thielen vs TB

Gillislee, JStew and Fitzy

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

.5 PPR. Looking really for 1 Flex but I'll list my Starters in bold right now, just in case. 2WR/2Flex. Need 4!

WR AJ Green

WR Keenan Allen

Flex options

Jarvis Landry

Fournett

Cohen

Ertz (Gronk at TE 4 now)

Buck Allen

Need 2? Or 3 out of the 7 if Green is somehow benchable?

Thanks

Do not see Green as benchable. He's actually my "Buy-low Player of the Week".

As for 2 Flex options, I go Fournette and Landry. Both players just gobble up touches. 

17 hours ago, Motion said:

Team 1

Need WR and a flex:

Alshon Jeffery

Martavis Bryant

Larry Fitzgerald

Buck Allen

Team 2

Need RB 2

CJ Anderson

Tarik Cohen

Derrick Henry

I don't know if this is PPR or standard but I'd go:

Jeffery and Fitzy*. If standard league, sub Bryant for Fitz

CJ Anderson

*I know Fitzgerald is starting slow but you know he's going to get his at some point. 

3 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

Anderson and Hyde...
The other 2 are close. Think I lean Stewart though.

Here's mine-
.5 ppr
McCoy vs DEN
Cohen vs PIT
C. Thompson vs OAK

If Howard is out, I'll go Cohen..... I think.

McCoy. Even against the top D. If Howard is out, you could debate Cohen but I think Howard is trending up for playing. 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I have Shady McCoy, Marshawn Lynch , Mike Thomas and Keenan Allen as my 2 RB's and 2 WR's. I need help who to start on my flex ; .5 PPR, standard scoring:

Joe Mixon vs Packers

TY Hilton vs Browns

Blount vs Giants

Amendola vs Texans

Evan Engram vs PHI

JJ Nelson vs Dallas

This tough. This could be the week Mixon breaks out but I'd still wait it out another week or so to be sure. Stay away from Hilton and any Colts player until further notice. Blount is almost droppable in most league since he's losing carries to Smallwood. Amendola is going to have a lot of catches if he plays. Engram has TD potential and JJ Nelson is a boom or bust play. 

It's between Amendola, Engram, or Nelson. And that's the order I'd put them. Amendola would be the direction, I'd go to. If it was full ppr, he'd be the easy answer. 

If Bradford doesn't play this weekend....do you start any of these guys over Rudolph...

Evan Engram, Charles Clay, Cameron Brate, Ed Dickson, Austin Hooper, Jack Doyle, Zach Miller

I currently have Engram. Just love the upside with him and think he's Eli's #2 target already...but I could drip him foe another TE listed who's on waivers  

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

And Murray/Henry? 

Love the players, hate the matchup. A timeshare against Seattle's D doesn't appeal to me. If Murray can't go and it's a full workload for Henry that does change things a bit. I like JStew with Olsen being out and the matchup against a terrible Saints D. Gillislee is a risk here (TD dependent) but he is taking on the all the goal line work in a high potent offense that will score the ball a lot. I could easily see him leading the league in rushing TDs much like the years Blount had with the team. 

You have a lot of good choices here, it's just a matter of which ones hit. Please do not take my word as gospel. I'm just thinking what I would do in your situation. Good luck!

Archived