Fiba World Cup 2019 Thread

NYRaider

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lol

I think the select team beat them more often in the scrimmages too. I think I only saw the senior team win one of the three I watched. At least they dominated in the real scrimmage. 

this is the team that smoked 'em

But, but, but there's no way we could lose at the Tournament... Right? 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Bill Simmons said that Mitchell has been the best player in practice and there have been 2006 Wade comparisons. 

Well his only comp is Kemba and from what I've seen he hasn't been that good. They also are 2-3-1 in the scrimmages as far as I know. So probably not a lot of high level play. Fox has probably been the best from what I've seen. 

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Well his only comp is Kemba and from what I've seen he hasn't been that good. They also are 2-3-1 in the scrimmages as far as I know. So probably not a lot of high level play. Fox has probably been the best from what I've seen. 

Brian Windhorst and Bill Simmons have both said that Spida has been head and shoulders above the rest of the team. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Tucker sprained his ankle and has withdrawn. That’s a big loss. He was gonna be that tough bad nails glue guy. 

They also lost Kyle Lowry due to a thumb injury and DeAaron Fox pulled out last night after getting less burn than Derrick White. Only 13 guys left, if I had to guess, I think Mason Plumlee will be the last guy cut. 

G - Kemba Walker | Derrick White | Marcus Smart

G - Donovan Mitchell | Jaylen Brown | Joe Harris

F - Jayson Tatum | Harrison Barnes

F - Khris Middleton | Kyle Kuzma 

C - Myles Turner | Brook Lopez