Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

17 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I'm sure playing with the best Qb in the league had something to do with that. Who did Kummerow play with?

G mo is still a fringe guy. Adams and the young receivers are locks. If they keep 4 TE's which may be the case it will come down to Allison and Kummerow. He may be slightly better but I don't see the huge drop off you see. Neither are burners,  both have great hands, size and run good routes.

They...both...have Rodgers as the QB?

Gmo is not a fringe guy lol

25 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I'm sure playing with the best Qb in the league had something to do with that. Who did Kummerow play with?

G mo is still a fringe guy. Adams and the young receivers are locks. If they keep 4 TE's which may be the case it will come down to Allison and Kummerow. He may be slightly better but I don't see the huge drop off you see. Neither are burners,  both have great hands, size and run good routes.

The "fringe guy" was the leading receiver on a team with Davante Adams, Jimmy Graham and Randall Cobb on it before getting hurt. He's an above average WR and has QB1's trust. 

2 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

The "fringe guy" was the leading receiver on a team with Davante Adams, Jimmy Graham and Randall Cobb on it before getting hurt. He's an above average WR and has QB1's trust. 

He's number 5 on the depth chart. He's not taking any of the young receivers spots. Even J'mons. I don't care what he did prior to 2019 he's the #5 which puts him on the fringe of a roster spot.

11 hours ago, Cadmus said:

rookie Darnell Savage was back at practice and primarily stood on the sideline as they eased him in. To the eye, Savage appeared to be closer to 200 than 190,  which was encouraging. 

1b6788c8-aa9b-4c70-b8ec-ddba0909162d-GPG

11 hours ago, Cadmus said:

Kabion Ento was one of the UDFAs that flashed at practice. The WR convert flashed really nice movement skills and some loose hips. He might be one to watch for when it comes time to assemble the PS. 

6029c367-93dd-474d-96eb-de6b62c60bd9-GPG

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

He's number 5 on the depth chart. He's not taking any of the young receivers spots. Even J'mons. I don't care what he did prior to 2019 he's the #5 which puts him on the fringe of a roster spot.

Whose depth chart? Yours? 

Pretty clear he is #2 on the depth chart that matters...

11 minutes ago, St Vince said:

??????

To be clear, we're talking about Geronimo Allison here?

Methinks you might be trolling

29 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Kizer must be #1 on that depth chart with youth being the only thing being evaluated.  Surely there has been NOTHING that has happened on a football field that would suggest Moore is a better WR than Allison.

12 minutes ago, SSG said:

Kizer must be #1 on that depth chart with youth being the only thing being evaluated.  Surely there has been NOTHING that has happened on a football field that would suggest Moore is a better WR than Allison.

I'm talking in terms of roster spot. You know if it came down to Allison or one of the young guys Allison will be the one on the street. Moore has too much upside to give up on after one year lol.

6 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Yes we're talking Geronimo Allison not Julio Jones lol. 

The reason why you're getting a lot of push back on this is because it's contrary to literally everything that's come out of training camp. Geronimo has been on the field for almost every snap with the #1 offense.

11 minutes ago, St Vince said:

If he's #2 that shows you how piss poor our recieving core is. On other rosters he'd be a # 4 or 5. 

So if MVS or ESB was 2 would our WR still be piss poor? It's not like Allison and them are so far apart in talent. I'm not in the Allison fanclub but I dont think hes THAT bad as a number 2. Plus there isnt gonna be a clear cut number 2 in our offense. All the guys can make plays to complement Tae.

Archived