Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

1 minute ago, TheBitzMan said:

I don't follow Texans' beat writers but from the looks of it, the Texans didn't get the memo about not taking players to the ground. Packers' beat has used the words "cheap shot" on numerous occasion. 

Wonderful. Thats all we need. Players getting injured during practice.

Not happy about the cheap shots, but the Pack needed to get in some physical play, and lineup against some new faces in a practice setting.  Who knows if the Texan's didn't "get the memo" or not, but standing around pointing fingers and complaining about cheap shots isn't going to solve the situation.  Take a break, come back to the table and discuss the terms of the practice, and then each side be accountable for your team's actions.  There's no reason this type of practice can't and shouldn't work, in spite of the tensions and testosterone.    

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Amos, Z, Gary, Ramsey and Jace already banged up. I'm good with no more joint practice ever.

Matt doing things Mac never did to prove he was a better coach...

Or whatever the narrative was. Lol

I'm joking though, I liked the idea.. It's probably being overblown.

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Matt doing things Mac never did to prove he was a better coach...

Or whatever the narrative was. Lol

I'm joking though, I liked the idea.. It's probably being overblown.

BOB and Tomlin are my long time guys I wouldn't be surprised if they got fired in season if things start poorly. From the sounds of it, the Texan players just kind of do what they want. Who goes for a kill shot in thud contact practice drills other than a poorly coached, undisciplined team?

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

BOB and Tomlin are my long time guys I wouldn't be surprised if they got fired in season if things start poorly. From the sounds of it, the Texan players just kind of do what they want. Who goes for a kill shot in thud contact practice drills other than a poorly coached, undisciplined team?

My annoyance from it all is you'd think if the first one was bad, then it would stop but sounds like maybe 2 more with a little extra happened after. 

Agreed on your take on those two coaches as well even though Tomlin just got like a one year extension, but probably so people shut up about him being fired.

Archived