Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

Just now, JBURGE said:

bruh you hurt my feelings I'm telling @CWood21 on you

He's a soyboy beta cuck too and now you're a snowflake who needs his safe space.

Where's our Texans game thread. I wanna talk **** about this Lonnie guy

10 minutes ago, SSG said:

I like DA a bunch but I don't think there is any argument that Hopkins is a better WR.  Rodgers would have at least one more MVP had the Packers decided Cobb wasn't in their future and instead invested picks into Nuke/ Adams in back to back years.  

His nickname is Nuke? Learn something everyday around here.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

This isn't with posting but just to flex stupid knowledge it's pronounced nuke but they spell it Nuk.

Nuke is pronounced nuke....but they spell it Nuk? What is that? :)

Regardless of spelling, is it pronounced: "Neww-k?" 

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Fill in the number:

You believe that Montravious Adams will be a top ___ Interior Defensive Lineman.

I don't generally buy into the annual TC hype that suggests that damn near every single player rostered is a future all pro.  He's been a Khyri Thorton caliber of player thus far.  

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

He's a soyboy beta cuck too and now you're a snowflake who needs his safe space.

Where's our Texans game thread. I wanna talk **** about this Lonnie guy

cwood honestly is the worst lol

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nuke is pronounced nuke....but they spell it Nuk? What is that? :)

Regardless of spelling, is it pronounced: "Neww-k?" 

I googled it. His mom called him that because it was the only brand of pacifier he used, I guess lol

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I googled it. His mom called him that because it was the only brand of pacifier he used, I guess lol

Like I said....you learn something new around here every day. Stuff you didnt know existed till you learned it and cant find any earthy reason why you'd want to know it even after you do. Phew!

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Rodgers doesn't like joint practices

Rodgers, LaFleur differ on joint-practice merits https://es.pn/2T9KYZP
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Rodgers just doesn't give a **** about showing a unified front with LaFleur. In a way, I get it, on the other hand, the offense has sucked basically the entire time. A bit of humility wouldn't go astray.

22 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers just doesn't give a **** about showing a unified front with LaFleur. In a way, I get it, on the other hand, the offense has sucked basically the entire time. A bit of humility wouldn't go astray.

This is just false based on everything else Rodgers has said this offseason. He has said they are friends, that he likes the offense and that it works. His not wanting joint practices has more to do with the live drills, mentions Trevor getting hurt, and the fact that their scheme is vanilla during them. This is a Florio take and I am sure it will be up on ProFootballTalk.com shortly.

Archived