The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

Was it just to have Arcia avoid the power RHP in an effort to get him jumpstarted?

I have no idea why Counsell plays those two so damn much tbh. I would rather watch Arcia struggle at the plate than see Hernan Perez swing at every single pitch or watch Sogard ground out.

Just now, hrubes20 said:

Sogard just out-unclunched the Cubs.  

Russell probably reaches on his IF single but Arcia would've at least made it a play. Then Sogard does that? lol he wouldn't make it to the hotel tonight before I DFA'd him and brought up Dubon or even Saladino. Saladino sucks too but at least he's a new kinda suck and not Eric Sogard.

I know we need him to show more patience at the plate but we should really bring up Dubon and make him our every day 2B. What do we have to lose? You can still plug Villar in for pop every now and then and move Dubon over to short on days you want to give Arcia off. Seriously, it gets rid of two absolute negatives in Perez and Sogard. Bring up Ji-Man over Perez.