Bitcoin

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I think it hits 5k this month. 

Same, I'm probably going to take 2-3 out at the end of June to close on my house, hoping it's between 5-6K by then. I could see a correction coming once it hits $5k so I've been actually thinking about pulling out and buying back in at around $3500. 

Just speculation on my part though, I have no idea really if we see a correction or not once it hits the $5k mark. 

34 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Same, I'm probably going to take 2-3 out at the end of June to close on my house, hoping it's between 5-6K by then. I could see a correction coming once it hits $5k so I've been actually thinking about pulling out and buying back in at around $3500. 

Just speculation on my part though, I have no idea really if we see a correction or not once it hits the $5k mark. 

Triple halving paper has it hitting 150k in the next 18 months although I think that's a long shot. 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:35 AM, NYRaider said:

Cardano ADA is one that's really intriguing especially when they unroll smart contracts in August. 

i was just finna go in on ADA and XLM... and then try and figure out how to get those ****in 12 step micro coins like moonsafe and **** 

what are you in on for crypto? 

13 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The process to buy this is way too complicated and the Elastum terms and conditions are shady.

I'm out. Hopefully you all do well with it.

It's too complex for me too. I just gave some money to my friend. Up 10x on a dip though.

54 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

It's too complex for me too. I just gave some money to my friend. Up 10x on a dip though.

I think it's too complex for every day people wanting to get into it, which will limit its growth potential. They need to make it easier to obtain if they want it to seriously grow.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think it's too complex for every day people wanting to get into it, which will limit its growth potential. They need to make it easier to obtain if they want it to seriously grow.

i partially agree. I think that's the point. It starts off difficult and those who really want it get in. It becomes easier and more accessible over time as it gets bigger and more widely recognized. By the time you can trade it like some of these more well known coins those guys who originally jumped in get rich.