Bitcoin

BayRaider

55 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

He's turning heel

It's just hilarious that he makes the announcement now after they recently sold a ton of Bitcoin to boost their profits just last month. 

Tesla didn’t exactly earn its record profit from selling cars, however. The company said that it sold some of the $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin that it purchased in February, contributing $101 million to the bottom line. That is nearly a fourth of its total profit.

The energy consumption/non-green aspects of mining Bitcoin aren't new, they've been common knowledge for years. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Traded my ETH at $3700, gonna buy back in when it gets to around $2700 

I got in low, if it drops to my buy in point I'll sell and buy back in. BTC is trying to move some of their stuff to the ETH block chain though, which is great for ETH long term. 

18 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Looking into cryptos that use 1%> of Bitcoin. Can’t wait to see what this hustler is getting ready to pump next.

ADA is one of the only coins that rose today while the market went down. There's just so many coins in circulation that it really limits the long term price potential. 

21 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Looking into cryptos that use 1%> of Bitcoin. Can’t wait to see what this hustler is getting ready to pump next.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2021/05/13/cardano-surges-during-300-billion-crypto-crash-as-musk-eyes-sustainable-bitcoin-alternatives/?sh=3d954965259e

The only top-ten cryptocurrency rising Thursday, Cardano’s ada token hit its latest high of $1.96 around noon EDT, catapulting its market capitalization to roughly $61.5 billion.

Meanwhile, the broader cryptomarket was plunging 9% over the past 24 hours after Musk’s Wednesday tweet announcing Tesla’s bitcoin pivot and blasting its environmental cost—a single development that wiped out more than $300 billion in cryptomarket value in just hours.

In a Thursday morning note, Investing.com senior analyst Jesse Cohen noted that Musk said he would look for bitcoin alternatives that consume less than 1% of its energy per transaction and pointed to Cardano’s ada and Ripple’s XRP as two cryptocurrencies with more sustainable environmental costs than bitcoin thanks to their less-intensive mining and transaction networks.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I got in low, if it drops to my buy in point I'll sell and buy back in. BTC is trying to move some of their stuff to the ETH block chain though, which is great for ETH long term. 

You think ETH drops any lower or should I just Come back in now at around the same price?