Bitcoin

BayRaider

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I toad a so.

Musk don’t give a **** about the environment.  Lol.

I’ve been telling the only two people in real life that I talk to about crypto to slow down and wait.  I’ve been telling them that for a couple weeks now.

I might be wrong on this being the end of this current cycle and it might shoot back up for a little bit, but I knew a massive drop in everything was coming.

Unfortunately my gut doesn’t quite tell me when something is going to shoot way TF up, but whenever I get a gut feeling on things going down they always do.

I’m not upset about it.  I was never going to sell anything.  This is a five year game for me.  It’s all going to do the same thing it did again.  Maybe (probably) lesser so with alt coins, so over the next three years I’m going to set a recurring deposit into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.  Probably 50 dollars each per month, maybe bi-weekly.  I’ll also put big dumps into them every time they have a significant dip, which I’m sure will become standard.

If I had to guess, Bitcoin bottoms out at 15,000, Ethereum at 1,500 and Litecoin at 150.

Then, four or five years from now, I’m going to say 100,000, 10,000 and 1,000.

Unless you’re dying in the next five years, don’t panic sell and pay 30%.

I think Everyone knew a massive correction was happening soon. ETH went from $1,800 to $4,200 in the span of like 8 days. 

Doesn’t mean the cycle is over. At least I hope Not. I’m still in and actually snagged another share up during it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I think Everyone knew a massive correction was happening soon. ETH went from $1,800 to $4,200 in the span of like 8 days. 

Doesn’t mean the cycle is over. At least I hope Not. I’m still in and actually snagged another share up during it. 

When ETH 2.0 releases this summer it's going to flip Bitcoin. 

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Has there been a date set for that? Seems like a ton of speculation but no one really knows. 

Ive heard by the end of the year. 

I think July 14 is when it's going to merge the current network with the new network. 

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I’m kinda glad I wasn’t. I might Have panic sold when it busted through that $2200 support level. 

The text I woke up too was "don't check the markets." Lmao, I'm holding ETH regardless. Boom or bust baby.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The text I woke up too was "don't check the markets." Lmao, I'm holding ETH regardless. Boom or bust baby.

I’m closing on a house in a month. I have Probably more than I should Into ethereum right now. If it tanks in a month, I am screwed. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

US Treasury announced stricter crypto currency compliance including that it will require any transfer of crypto assets that is $10,000+ to be reported to the IRS. 

Hope they plan to staff up- good luck with that lol