Bitcoin

BayRaider

7 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

What are you guys holding these days?  Just curious about what people have actually brought compared to all the coins/tokens we talk about.

Also, not to spread FUD but this reddit article does give some perspective: 

Besides xlm, iota, xrp , I just try to invest into the big 3. 

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Gonna be very difficult to make solid gains investing in just the Top 10. Your portfolio needs a mix of safe and risk to thrive. 

I have plenty of ETH and BTC to invest but since it's been shooting up so fast I've been hesitant to go into anything right now. And I've been successful in a few like the gto BOOM on Binance as well as xvg and cdt but those were just pumps which didn't last. Still looking for a better bet. 

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Did you buy in top or bottom though?

I was only up a little on IOTA. Traded it for SNM when it was near bottom. We’ll see if this pump of it holds though. Could some scamming pump and dump group that caused the spike. But I agree with what @BayRaider said. 

Most of money is in BTC, ETH and NEO. But I also hold SNM, AION, GMT and ELF. GMT has sucked for me but the others have done well. Good to have a mix.  But with limited funds holding top coins isnt a bad strategy.  You guess wrong like I did with GMT and you lose your money...

7 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I was only up a little on IOTA. Traded it for SNM when it was near bottom. We’ll see if this pump of it holds though. Could some scamming pump and dump group that caused the spike. But I agree with what @BayRaider said. 

Most of money is in BTC, ETH and NEO. But I also hold SNM, AION, GMT and ELF. GMT has sucked for me but the others have done well. Good to have a mix.  But with limited funds holding top coins isnt a bad strategy.  You guess wrong like I did with GMT and you lose your money...

Well I hope you sold out on snm cause it just took a nose dive off that steep cliff. 

9 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

What are you guys holding these days?  Just curious about what people have actually brought compared to all the coins/tokens we talk about.

Also, not to spread FUD but this reddit article does give some perspective: 

My portfolio consists of LTC, XVG, Waves, XRP, ADA, DGB and RDD

I got in XRP fairly early so already made a nice gain there. Want to get more LTC but want to get under 200 first. XVG is one I'm watching to see if it could get to an ADA price which doesn't seem unlikely but I'll admit I'm still suspect in accurately determining a coins potential max worth