Bitcoin

BayRaider

On 2/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, Knowledge said:

I keep my Neo on my Ledger via the Neon Wallet Chrome app. I should be fine right? Also do you know if the Ethereum Classic airdrop will also be supported on the Ledger? I've been looking around and cant find much info on either 

Neon wallet is going to support it: https://coincentral.com/neo-will-drop-ont-to-the-community-tomorrow-heres-how-to-get-some/

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Yup...Bought some more NEO with the Cardano I cashed out just in time to get a bit extra ONT. ONT not gonna be worth much but I'll take the fee coins. I then sold the NEO I bought for Ethereum Classic and their upcoming airdrop. After the snapshot I'll sell the ETC and get my Cardano back

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

EMC2 is down like 75% since I bought it. :(

At this point I'm just gonna keep it and hope it has some sort of big breakthrough, but it might just be dead.

I'm in the same boat with $GMT.  It's down to 3 cents, but doesn't make sense to sell now.  I'm hoping because it's only on etherdelta that once it moves to a real exchange that there will be a spike in price...

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

DXJAUSLXcAIl51C.jpg:large

WTC forgot to switch to their other account before posting they won their own contest.  Coin is tanking now, lol...

They also said they prevented "said" employee from collecting any of the winnings because it was unfair they won. So they gave themselves money, then took it away from themselves. Where the hell did that money go then?

22 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Interesting thought and that never crossed my mind. That wouldn't hurt :)

Up until now (and it's still too early to say definitively), BTC/cryptos have gone down when the stock market has gone down (major shifts that is).  But this time it seems to diverge:

• Like 1

Like all things in tech, when it doesn't work...reboot

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/81el6n/we_appear_to_be_stuck/dv2xdsl/

Chink in the NEO armor.  NEO wasn't processing transactions for 2 hours, due to an issue with a node going down during consensus.  Crypto needs more time before mass adoption because the tech wouldn't be able to handle it...