NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

Buckweath

9 minutes ago, heafstaag said:

Are you a Raiders or a Broncos fan or something?

...no, I just hate scumbags.

You should shut your mouth.

ok kiddo. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Most people in KC were ready to have Hill cut, banned, and jailed- until the case dragged out and more info.

This isn't a real sentence, but what exactly has come to light that made it seem like Tyreek Hill didn't do this? I'd love to see that.

Is Hill a saint? No. However, in this case people presumed he was guilty.

Because he is a piece of crap. That's not arguable. And he wasn't cleared of all of the charges. He's not going to get in trouble AS OF RIGHT NOW. The NFL didn't have enough evidence to do anything yet. That comes later.

That doesn't appear to be the case right now...so there is no need to punish him.

I agree that they should wait to find incriminating evidence. It's only a matter of time, after all. But Chiefs fans are acting like he didn't do it and they can now cheer for their favorite WR once again. If you want to cheer for this child & woman beating piece of human garbage, don't expect people with a conscience to smile at you.

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Because he is a piece of crap. That's not arguable. And he wasn't cleared of all of the charges. He's not going to get in trouble AS OF RIGHT NOW. The NFL didn't have enough evidence to do anything yet. That comes later.

I mean, the case is closed with no charges, right? Sure, if new evidence arises that definitely changes things, but that’s the case for every situation always. 

You’re phrasing it like it’s an ongoing investigation and that feels a bit disingenuous. 

9 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

...no, I just hate scumbags.

ok kiddo. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

This isn't a real sentence, but what exactly has come to light that made it seem like Tyreek Hill didn't do this? I'd love to see that.

I agree that they should wait to find incriminating evidence. It's only a matter of time, after all. But Chiefs fans are acting like he didn't do it and they can now cheer for their favorite WR once again. If you want to cheer for this child & woman beating piece of human garbage, don't expect people with a conscience to smile at you.

Any of the news that has come out in the last 4 months? As of now it appears Tyreek Hill did not abuse his son. there are no charges and no punishments- which is good.

IF it is later found out that Hill did in fact hurt is son then cut him, ban him from the league, and put him in jail.

As of now it appears its basically case closed. I'm glad Hill didn't hurt his child, and glad he can play football.

Also, wow! Such a noble person bashing someone he has never met on an internet forum! So conscientious of you! You must be a paragon of virtue. Am a right?

Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, heafstaag said:

Any of the news that has come out in the last 4 months? As of now it appears Tyreek Hill did not abuse his son. there are no charges and no punishments- which is good.

What news? Care to link it for me? Or should I just take your word for it?

IF it is later found out that Hill did in fact hurt is son then cut him, ban him from the league, and put him in jail.

Agree. Glad you feel that way.

As of now it appears its basically case closed. I'm glad Hill didn't hurt his child, and glad he can play football.

It's not case closed though. That's why they said it's staying open. And you have no idea whether or not Hill abused his child. I'd put $$$ on the fact that he did.

Also, wow! Such a noble person bashing someone he has never met on an internet forum! So conscientious of you! You must be a paragon of virtue. Am a right?

Pretty much spot-on!

Ridiculous.

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I mean, the case is closed with no charges, right? Sure, if new evidence arises that definitely changes things, but that’s the case for every situation always. 

You’re phrasing it like it’s an ongoing investigation and that feels a bit disingenuous. 

No, the case is wide open and its stated as such in the letter on page 1 from the NFL. The case is ongoing and the details are confidential, so no one in KC outside of the people involved in the case truly know what is going on. No where in this statement did they absolve Tyreek from any wrong doing, they just said the PD couldnt YET say definitively one way or the other if he was at fault for the injuries to his son.

Edited by Cheesehawk

27 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

It's literally just scummy Chiefs fans that believe he's "innocent" or that justice was done.

I said it in the previous thread, read up on the updates over the past few months. Evidence points to his ex being the guilty party.

Stop reading headlines and get into the information before calling a fanbase scummy. If he is guilty, he shouldn't be playing. The police, courts, team, and league don't believe he hurt his son. Many people are coming in with a preconceived notion he's guilty no matter what the courts/league say, despite them having access to evidence.

3 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

No, the case is wide open and its stated as such in the letter on page 1 from the NFL. The case is ongoing and the details are confidential, so no one in KC outside of the people involved in the case truly know what is going on. No where in this statement did they absolve Tyreek from any wrong doing, they just said the PD couldnt YET say definitively one way or the other if he was at fault for the injuries to his son.

My understanding is that the family court case is still open (which is very typical in these scenarios as they tend to make the parties go through a bunch of steps to err on the side of safety for the child), but the criminal case is closed. 

Just now, Soggust said:

My understanding is that the family court case is still open (which is very typical in these scenarios as they tend to make the parties go through a bunch of steps to err on the side of safety for the child), but the criminal case is closed. 

This is correct.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I've seen this over and over. Is there perhaps a credible article that supports this?

I don't have the time, nor do I really care about changing anyone's opinions. But here's a few links that were easily accessible.

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill did not break his three-year-old son’s arm last January, and neither did his fiancée, Crystal Espinal.  According to multiple sources close to the investigation, Hill and Espinal were cleared of any role in the broken bone injury almost immediately after the investigation began in March.

Investigators quickly agreed with the medical staff that the broken bone was the result of typical accident involving a rambunctious toddler, consistent with reaching out to brace for a fall.

http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/10/whb-exclusive-tyreek-hill-did-not-break-sons-arm/?fbclid=IwAR1nOqf-tFprQMs8i3-tYW-FgnhJaRjq8GHwjgWGAHLAY2kmuAO5vshymJ0

Here's a link to the full 11+ minute audio, where his ex secretly recorded him:  https://610sports.radio.com/articles/exclusive-audio-chiefs-tyreek-hill-heard-denying-domestic-assault-fiancee

I can't quickly find a link, but his ex is/was suspected of having Munchausen Syndrome.

There's more info, but as I said, I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to change people's minds. I don't care what you think about Hill. But calling Chiefs fans scummy because we're more informed is sad.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Soggust said:

That is correct. My apologies. Pretty laughable that the DA declined to file charges only 5 days after he lost custody of his child and the decision to investigate further didnt take place until after the audio came out where Hill told Crystal ,"you need to be terrified of me, too, *****".

Wonder which box at Arrowhead the DAs office has this year.

• Like 1