The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

26 minutes ago, Hurricane Season said:

VT and Notre Dame will show us where this team truly is.

Syracuse is gonna be tough as well if the secondary is still super banged up.

really hoping redwine is back this week. he's not amazing but he's at least a steady player. knowles is a disaster waiting to happen.

Yea a completely different team this week compared to last week. Go from run, run, run to pass, pass, pass. We're going to need all the DBs we can get so hopefully Delaney and Redwine are back. Knowles, I'm not sure why he's even on the field. I'd rather the freshman play over him. Syracuse runs that up tempo spread system and we have played that style of offense already in Toledo. Syracuse has some slightly more talented players but Toledo definitely had some NFL caliber players on their offense. Syracuse's QB actually has the ability to escape from the pocket though so we'll definitely see some scrambling. Their OL is one of the worst at protecting the QB so we have to take advantage of that.  Should be another tough game.

Gonna be awesome to renew an old rivalry. Couldnt come at a better time. You guys with an impressive undeafted start and us with a huge knock off upset over Clemson last week. Should be an entertaining game. I cant see us beating two top 10 teams in a row but who knows. Our run game sucks so we are very one dimensional... (our best running performance came against Clemson, who would have thought). You guys should take advantage of that.

Could also see Steve Ishmael going off after you let him slip from right under your noses...

Edited by marshawn lynch
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Gonna be awesome to renew an old rivalry. Couldnt come at a better time. You guys with an impressive undeafted start and us with a huge knock off upset over Clemson last week. Should be an entertaining game. I cant see us beating two top 10 teams in a row but who knows. Our run game sucks so we are very one dimensional... (our best running performance came against Clemson, who would have thought). You guys should take advantage of that.

Could also see Steve Ishmael going off after you let him slip from right under your noses...

Underline = Nah.

Bold = Not the term I would use to describe Miami's start to the season.

48 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Underline = Nah.

Bold = Not the term I would use to describe Miami's start to the season.

Not a fan of old big east rivalries? Not saying they were hardcore rivals but during the late 90s early 2000s with McNabb there was a little rivalry

36 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Not a fan of old big east rivalries? Not saying they were hardcore rivals but during the late 90s early 2000s with McNabb there was a little rivalry

Never felt Syracuse was a rival; rivalry games just feel different. They had some good teams and were a quality opponent for much of the Big East days, but it never equated to a rivalry imo. I don't dislike Syracuse like I do FSU, ND, UF, VT. Syracuse isn't nearby. Syracuse doesn't recruit the same grounds Miami does. The teams don't play often anymore. The overall series record isn't as close as a rivalry would indicate. No offense and not a slight at Syracuse, I just don't see it as a rivalry.