Training Camp

Rockice_8

18 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Osemele looked like a beast 1 on 1, hopefully getting back to all pro levels. I get a damien woody feeling where he revives his career

I am so tired of Winters. Hopefully being next to a top notch center again helps his sorry *** out

12 hours ago, MoLewis57 said:

I am so tired of Winters. Hopefully being next to a top notch center again helps his sorry *** out

Winters hasn't been that bad really.  He had some stretches of bad play but overall the weak link on the OL right now is RT not RG.

That 1 on 1 clip with KO and Leo was impressive.  Never seen anyone throw Leo down like that.

Beachum tweeking his ankle and sitting out could give Edoga some real reps.  Him and Wetco were my two favorite picks this year (obviously love Q too).

I really think he will be a great find and a long term OT for us whether on the right or even the left.

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

Sounds like Edoga, Wesco and Cashman have had solid camps. Particularly Cashman.

If Q can be Q, and those guys can contribute, that’s a good draft class. 

Edoga was underrated in the draft process, the dude rated out great pass protection wise. Cashman should end up being a player who sticks around, competing on ST and giving them good depth at LB. 

Quinnen Williams is special, I think hes gonna be a HR pick and be dominant. Watching his film it was insnae how consistently dominant he was in college, and vs triple teams too. He has that freakish athletic ability for his size and he seems like a great kid putting in the work and has the desire to be great. 

• Like 1