FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

you should know this, given the events you had to endure last eviction cycle. They view you as a threat. You want to prove them right? Here is your chance.

I mean, I am a threat. I am the greatest Football's Future Big Brother player of all-time. My track record speaks for itself.
2nd place in BB4, Jury (self-eviction) in BB5, unanimous loser in BB6, and I was so threatening in BB7 that I was immediately eliminated.
I have no competition here. Not even the "winners" have the kind of history I have. I am America's Favorite / Best  Villain (both awards Malf has awarded me) for a reason.

Also. JFin is a ***** *** *****. The dude is scared my profile picture. He's asked me to change it multiple times in the past. 
It's probably the only reason he nominated me last week. That and me being the greatest Football's Future Big Brother player of all-time, as noted above.

16 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I mean, I am a threat. I am the greatest Football's Future Big Brother player of all-time. My track record speaks for itself.
2nd place in BB4, Jury (self-eviction) in BB5, unanimous loser in BB6, and I was so threatening in BB7 that I was immediately eliminated.
I have no competition here. Not even the "winners" have the kind of history I have. I am America's Favorite / Best  Villain (both awards Malf has awarded me) for a reason.

Also. JFin is a ***** *** *****. The dude is scared my profile picture. He's asked me to change it multiple times in the past. 
It's probably the only reason he nominated me last week. That and me being the greatest Football's Future Big Brother player of all-time, as noted above.

not even the best football's future big brother player in your own family, tbh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

not even the best football's future big brother player in your own family, tbh

@Dwight_Schrute is trash at BB. He's won once yet has also been evicted on a @Big ol 84 HoH. Who the **** is Big ol 84? Exactly.
Take away his winning season where (JFin and Lucky carried him) he has a history of jury misses and competition chokes. He's a worse player than @Counselor.

Edited by Nazgul

23 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

@Dwight_Schrute is trash at BB. He's won once yet has also been evicted on a @Big ol 84 HoH. Who the **** is Big ol 84? Exactly.
Take away his winning season where (JFin and Lucky carried him) he has a history of jury misses and competition chokes. He's a worse player than @Counselor.

are you lost, small child?