FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, Shady Slim said:

didn’t get to play this year because of uni and other commitments but congrats @FinneasGage

props also to @Nazgul, going from the first out last year to giving himself every chance of a win

phew

can’t wait to play next year and see if i can better my fourth place finish (i can), because it’s a heckuva fun time... just make it at a better time for me eh!

@Malfatron, BB typically starts right after the Super Bowl, so start prepping.  

Also, not enough expect the unexpected this year.  

• Like 1

Outpost's DRs around the time @The Orcawas evicted.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, Outpost31 said:

Diary entry 3:

Feeling good, Julie.  Could not trust Orca/Pickle.  Fought to keep Finn safe in spite of his self-sacrificing, John/John Quincy Adams defeatism.  Put my neck out there for him.  Finn is going to cause me a LOT of headaches, but the fact that I can trust him completely is worth that.  

Also, reached out to Mission/TLO.  We are secret allies.  Not sure how much I can trust them, but since they are obviously aligned with Finn, that only helps.

This is a huge victory for me.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Outpost31 said:

Diary Entry # Whatever:

I’m not honest and forthcoming.  Im as duplicitous and deceitful as anybody to ever play the game, but I have a fantastic memory, I’m a great liar and I’m a magician when it comes to presenting the illusion of honesty and integrity.

I DID want Orca gone.  I would have fought against him regardless of whether or not it was Finn next to him.  Eliminating a twinship that early was huge for me.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, Outpost31 said:

Diary Entry # Outpost needs a breather.

I need a breather, Julie.  Fighting these nominations has gotten me close to burnt out, so I need to feel 100% safe for this next HoH competition.  I don't care if I win, I just want one of the following to win so that I know I'm safe:

ET - 100% trust him
Finn - 100% trust him
Me - 100% trust myself
Mission - 100% trust that he would not go against Finn this early. 
Touch - 100% trust that he would not go after me yet (though I cannot 100% trust him)

I'm confident that Nazgul would not come after me this early. 
Dwight I would be nervous the whole time.
Counselor, Racks and BCB I would expect to be nominated.
Whicker I know I am 100% nominated. 

Also, Pickle, don't pee down my leg and tell me it's raining.  I had an entire rant written up about you for this diary entry, but I'm going to take my own advice.  Don't post a finisher gif/meme/diary entry until the work is finished. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@The Orca, @Pickle Rick... I ****ing told you I didn’t orchestrate Orca’s eviction.  There you have the truth right from the horse’s mouth.  It was Whicker.  Like I said it was.

I wasnt privy to those conversations...but you were allied from the start with Fin and I called that from the few posts you did send me lol

More DR sessions right around the battle bots  stuff

Next up, we will circle back to touch and flux

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:59 AM, FinneasGage said:

Diary 2: August 16 4:58am

the plan of removing BDL from the game right off the bat has been going as anticipated. i wanted to do it for ratings, but honestly i'm not even doing my part to draw ratings. there's been a remarkable lack of spark. i figured it'd be more exciting, but they're legitimately putting up ZERO fight and not even making it worthwhile. i'm not going to veer off course because they're going to continue offering nothing, but after they're all gone I'm gonna start going at people that i anticipate will fight back

it's been a minute since i did one of these, but i'm going to start doing them more frequently

right now i'm in a group chat w/ mission, TLO and flux. apparently outpost is cool w/ all of them, but when i asked to get outpost included they seemed to want to keep him on the outs, which i get. the four of us would never turn. outpost i believe in, but i understand not trusting him. those continue to be the four i trust. and i'm still 100% loyal to getting outpost to end of the game. i'll always bring the most deserving guys to the end. 

i was going to work with pickle, but after i asked him to not nom outpost he went and nom'd outpost and then i was like "we're done" basically and then he acted to confused as to why i no longer trusted him. outpost wanted vengeance, but i'm going to hold off because he's pretending like he wants to prove his loyalty, so regardless of his sincerity it's more beneficial to keep him around as opposed to others. 

i have a pact with ET80 to not nom him prior to BDL being eliminated, but i'm probably going to go at him once this whole BDL saga ends. i think he'll be a fun guy to go at. and i don't trust him. i don't think either of us have ever trusted each other at any point despite our recent cordiality

so right now we have counselor and racks up for nom. if either of them win the veto, bcb is going up. i'm not opposed to leaving counselor in the game tbh. he wants out, but he's easily the best BDL member. i'm hoping we back door bcb actually, i'll bring it up to TLO after the veto. 

my bad this is super boring probably i'm sober as ****, which usually isn't the case at this hour, won't happen again 

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:07 AM, Outpost31 said:

Diary Entry # I forgot: 

In a good place now.  Don't trust Dwight or Nazgul, but I've told both of them I want to work with them on the DL.  I think I can trust Dwight more than Nazgul in that regard.

Told BCB he can consider me an ally.  He believes I am his ally.  I'm really not.  I guess I'd consider him my number 3 (after ET, then Finn in that order) because I do feel like I can trust him.  Would not be sad if he was gone though since everyone is after BDL and he is a liability. 

Told Finn of this fake alliance with BCB.  I know I can trust Finn 100%. 

Told ET all of what is in this diary entry.  I feel I can also trust ET 100%. 

I feel like I've set myself up better than in any BB I've played in. 

I trust Flux due to ET trusting Flux. 

I trust Mission/TLO due to their allegiance towards Finn. 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:23 AM, ET80 said:

O-31 is engaged with bcb right now. BCB is saying that he's not engaged with anyone up to this point, big I don't know of I can believe that. 

I'm starting to think O-31 might be walking into a trap. Even if Bcb is flying solo, the reaction from Fin will be a nuclear one.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, ET80 said:

Yeah, so I totally ran back the old configuration I had for Bender when I won BattleBots last season. xD

Guess there's magic to be had with that shiny metal ***.

Flux with a bunch of insight regarding his eviction votes

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:10 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Been trying to put my hands in a few cookie jars.

I vote to evict Orca, but I actually hope and think he stays. But it won't kill my game either if he leaves. Ultimately, this is just because I promised fin I'd have his back and I don't want to hurt him again.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:20 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Oh no, what have I done?!

Hopefully though this gains me the trust of the side that voted out Orca + gets Pickle Rick to rely on me a bit more. Kind of have a thing with both him and ET in a pseudo-trio. Also working with fin, speaking with gopher, speaking with Outcast, and have an agreement with mission to try to protect the vets. Also spoke some with rack but idk if he actually trusts me.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:39 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I've said this before but the beauty of having won before is not feeling like I need to hold back. Too fun to work people. :3 tho it'll probably all blow up

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

oh no juliyee why do i keep trying to play both sides :( 

was hoping it could be unanimous to get out Outpost but both mission and fin want to keep him

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:21 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Actually, I'll vote out gopher.

I don't really trust Outpost, but I genuinely think he'll feel gratitude toward me and is gunning for BDL guys. It's better for me (and ET who I'm hopefully working closely with) if Outpost stays and he & fin are in a battle with Pickle & BDL. Probably also gives me more plausible deniability with both sides. gopher also screwed me over last game so I don't feel bad. That said, if gopher stays, I'll 100% tell him I voted to keep him (which I think he'll believe since I basically died for him last game and have assured him tonight I'm voting to keep him).

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:43 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

also this still allows me to be savage as my suggestion to Pickle was to do two pawns and a backdoor of Outpost :3

Though I had suggested Counselor + rack. The fact he did gopher and not Counselor without explanation does concern me a little bit. I don't trust Counselor at all.

• Like 1

Touchs mild insanity

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:13 AM, theuntouchable said:

DIARY SESSION 2

This isn't technically the actual diary session as I am currently frustrated. I typed out Session 2 on my phone and was working on getting the last gif that I wanted. For some reason the bastard cleared out and reverted back to what I typed for diary session 1. It pulled a Finn on me. 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, theuntouchable said:

DIARY SESSION 3 (technically 2, i'm still bitter)

So, Racks thinks I'm some kind of idiot. Which is good, that was my plan all along. I want Racks to feel like I'm a pawn of his and the BDL group. It allows me to stay back in the shadows a bit while tugging on strings to make things happen. 

He's telling me that he voted to save Finn, but logic tells me otherwise unless whicker/bcb didn't vote with him. Me, Pickle, ET, Counselor for sure voted for Finn. Outpost voted for Orca. I'm half tempted to think that naz/Dwight may have voted Finn here as the other two votes but I'm not confident in that. 

I'm going to keep playing dumb with Racks in hopes that it leaves me as a zero threat for those guys. I want them to think that they have my vote, which they may to an extent, but now how I'm going to make them believe it is. 

Things about to get real interesting around here. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, theuntouchable said:

DIARY SESSION 4

Theres a big war comin. Pickle is gonna go after outpost. I think this will cause the biggest riff in the house at this point. Pickle and ET have agreed to work together and apparently me but I haven’t really heard from ET. 

tumblr_nkt2g2der51ramvklo1_250.gif

I thought we was cool man, I really did! 

Anyways, pretty sure outpost has started working with people from the Whicker side of things as well. So I think there’s a good chance that a number of people want to keep outpost. 

It’s funny how quickly things can spread in this game. That’s why the only things I’m actually sharing, is with you all now. I planted the seed for Pickle to go after outpost, I just didn’t realize it was gonna be this soon. 

tumblr_miqvf214Vu1qiyseco5_250.gif

I like outpost, we’ve worked together before but something just seems different here. I’d rather have him here longer but I feel like if I left my trust with him, I’d end up disappointed somewhere along the line. 

He also usually does pretty well in challenges, so I don’t think it would hurt to lose him either. 

latest?cb=20150528154133

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:23 PM, theuntouchable said:

DIARY SESSION 5 

This vote worked out exactly how I wanted it to. I wanted it close enough to worry outpost and make it easy to convince Pickle that I voted outpost. 

Image result for sylvester stallone gif

I think I'm definitely happier that Gopher went home. Dude straight up mucked me over last year. I still hold a grudge over that. Now, I'm still here and he is gone. 

Now, I have to go to work convincing Pickle that ET didn't side with us. I'm positive ET will cause a great deal of havoc if he is put up. Time to cause some trouble.