FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Oh yeah. Thanks for having me again @Malfatron. You always do a great job.
Let me know if your next game needs a veteran mentor for a twist or something.

Don’t retire.  I wanted to retire, too, but the pain of getting ****ed passes.  Just don’t screw me over next year.  I think I’ve shown by now I’m too willing to trust you, and it doesn’t work out well for you when you betray me.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@Malfatron you missed this beaut before I switched to gopher

I promised Outpost my vote.

I vote to evict Outpost.

Damn that was good. Let me rectify that

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:05 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I promised Outpost my vote.

I vote to evict Outpost.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Don’t retire.  I wanted to retire, too, but the pain of getting ****ed passes.  Just don’t screw me over next year.  I think I’ve shown by now I’m too willing to trust you, and it doesn’t work out well for you when you betray me.

For the sake of my sanity here, please don't respond to me.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@Pickle Rick, you still gonna keep suggesting that you weren’t trying to get rid of me?

And damn, @Adrenaline_Flux, WTF?  We’re you trying to get rid of me the entire game?

nah, I had a thing with gopher (short-lived) and he's chilled in the Jags forum before

I was genuinely with you for a long stretch of the game

Dwights DR sessions

Revealed as a hinky vote for touch over bcb

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:36 PM, Dwight_Schrute said:

Julie, I’ve been busy and super lazy this season. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t been trying to make waves behind the scenes. As far as I know my name hasn’t come up yet in any circles. I just want to make jury for once so hopefully I’m on the right path. I have half of the game messaging me asking me to vote one way or the other. I’ve been telling them all what they want to hear, but my agenda is my own. I’m going to make the moves that benefit me the most regardless of which alliance I feel most comfortable supporting. Currently Counselor and Mission are nominated courtesy of ET. I really want to vote Mission out because he is dangerous and able to whip up votes easily, but I’m not sure how much that’s in my best interest. I don’t think he targets me yet, and this game changes on a week to week basis, so I have to make the move that gets me to the next week. ET can’t win HoH, but we have a core of four right now. If any of the them win I’m hopefully safe, if the others win, ET and the power moves he made may be get him on the block and I could be seen as a valuable asset to him staying or going, depending on who you talk to.

So this serves as a hybrid diary room and eviction post. Based on what I mentioned above, I vote to evict...

counselor 

Hopefully there’s an extra vote somewhere I can take credit for with ET and company. I’m casting doubt against Pickle (who we brought into the food yesterday) behind the scenes in case there isn’t. Want to build a distrust there so he can end up being my potential fall guy if things go south.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, Dwight_Schrute said:

Something fishy is going on behind the scenes, and I haven’t quite figured it out yet. Granted I only looked into it like 10 minutes ago, but regardless something is there. I’m in an “alliance” with ET, Naz, Pickle, and myself. I use quotations since ET is usually in an alliance with everybody. However he identifies another alliance consisting of Mission, TLO, Fin, and Outpost. Outpost is an odd one to add to the group, but it’s possible. He’s good at playing the middle. Last week ET nominated Mission and he stayed. This week TLO nominated ET and he gets pulled down by Outpost who won the veto. That is where it gets suspicious. There is a chance Outpost went rogue from the alliance ET fed to us, but he’d be openly defying a powerful trio and that doesn’t seem like his style. Too much of a public move for no real benefit to him. So it makes me think ET is working with mission and company, and that the group of four we have here is more of a “keep my ducks in a row, so I can control what these players think and do” situation. So until I get concrete evidence stating I’m wrong in my premonition here, I’m going to avoid doing what these players assure me is the best move. I have players from both listed alliances telling me to evict BCB. Rare that battling alliances have similar targets, so in disregarding what they told me, and hopefully throwing a wrench into their plans...

I vote to evict theuntouchable.

• Like 1

we are finishing up August now (!) and heres the rest of the august posts from our champ

On 8/30/2019 at 3:56 AM, FinneasGage said:

Diary 3: August 30 4:48am

i accomplished what i set out to do in this game. bdl is gone. at this point i plan on doing whatever i can to make this a game where the winner won't be completely forgotten. 

nobody cares about legacy. every single god damn person is just laying low. guys you'd expect to value their reputations (in terms of ratings) are comfortable just being friends with everyone. it's pretty ******* ridiculous. nobody is going at anybody. there's no faction wars. nazgul is being overt about it, but guys like outpost have really been disappointing. on numerous occasions he's requested that i stop going at guys. i had a different vision for what our alliance could accomplish. he plays a soft game. i'm still loyal to him, but he's not who i thought he was. he's just playing to win. 

i thought ET would be a fun opponent, but he doesn't volley as well as i was anticipating. for the most part his battles just consist of "why you mad" or things that equate to "you're dumb", which makes it hard to really build anything because he's giving me absolutely nothing to really build off. 

i'm going to have to go at nazgul because i think he's the only one that actually knows how to fight online. 

we're really getting to the point where the remaining houseguests are just going to include me and my allies. not a single friend of fin has died. 

i'm not going to lie, malf, i see why you back-stabbed me. it's tempting to backstab outpost just because i know he'd absolutely go off and make this a memorable season. ****. i might just sacrifice my reputation of never lying and turn on him. i'm debating it. 

going at ET doesn't have any sting. we've never been pals. i'm going to have to go at someone i'm pals with for the sake of making this a decent season. i don't want to be this guy, but everyone this season is boring as ****. 

i might make amends with ET and shift directions tomorrow on something more substantial. let it be known... i believe i could easily coast to a win at this point. everything has gone exactly as planned. what i'm going to do over the next couple weeks is most likely going to cost me my lift in this game. 

On 8/30/2019 at 11:19 PM, FinneasGage said:

Diary 4: August 31 12:20am

i've nominated nazgul and schrute. if you were to tell me that's who i was going to nominate when i realized i won HoH, i'd say nahhh definitely not. but that's how it shook out. i gave nazgul a chance to do something and he once again chose to be boring, so he got nommed for it. that wasn't the plan, but definitely don't be like "i got nothing to prove" when i'm telling you to nom schrute. so he gets what he got. 

originally i was dead set on nom'ing outpost. we started messaging each other and he's just such an entertaining guy that i started thinking it's just too early to get rid of probably the best guy remaining in the game ratings-wise. i think i may've at least got him out of his comatose state and maybe back to the version of outpost that i was anticipating playing and wrecking **** with. i imagine he's pissed and doesn't trust me. at some point i still plan on feuding with him. it has to happen at some point. **** i might even back-door him, i don't know. 

i don't have any plans. everything is pretty reactionary at this point. 

what i do know is that untouchable is bringing nothing of substance to this game, so he's a likely candidate to be back-doored should a veto occur. 

the rest of outposts augusts

On 8/22/2019 at 2:23 PM, Outpost31 said:

Next Diary Entry:

Well, Julie, this is the strongest position I have ever been in in a Big Brother.  Not a lot of people know I have a final 2 alliance with ET.  We have been using that to get information this HOH cycle.  ET is tight with Flux, so I know I don’t have to worry about Flux.

Finn and I have a final two alliance, which means I can trust Mission and TLO for a good while.  It’s going to break my heart if I have to kill that alliance in a final three scenario.  

BCB needs me, and I know I can trust him.  He’s kinda like a step child to me though.  

Touch I am 65% sure I can trust.

Dwight and Nazgul are two that I trust the least (other than Pickle obviously). I had a deal with them, but right now there is nobody else for me to nominate if I win HOH.  That is assuming Counselor goes home.  

I would like to get rid of Dwight and Nazgul before the jury portion.  I know I would not be able to count on their votes since they are both jealous of me.

On 8/27/2019 at 8:35 AM, Outpost31 said:

Next diary entry:

I think I have to throw this PoV competition, but that goes completely against everything about me.  I hate throwing competitions.  I consider it is bad as being invited to a poker night where they play poker "just for fun."  How in the **** is that even a thing?  Like, how much fun did you win tonight, Dennis?  I won so much fun!  That makes no ****ing sense.  Poker is money or GTFO. 

If I did win this PoV, I would be in a very tricky situation.  Remove ET and let the whole house know we're working together?  Nobody knows we have a final two alliance or even assumes.  Using it on ET would be bad for business. 

Then not using it on BCB would be bad for my alliance with BCB. 

Ideally, ET wins PoV (obviously), then Pickle/Dwight/Nazgul are the replacement nominees. 

EDIT: Got damnit.  I knew I should have thrown it.  I can’t.  It’s not in me to throw a competition.

On 8/28/2019 at 8:27 AM, Outpost31 said:

Diary Entry 7 I'll say:

I'm sorry, BCB.  It had to be this way.  I was ready to leave nominations the same until Mission told me that either ET is removed or he is voted out.  ET has been since the start of the game my number 1.  Finn has been my number 2.  You were my number three.  I could not risk losing my number 1 or upsetting my number two, especially considering that would make Mission and TLO wary of me. 

On 8/30/2019 at 10:53 PM, Outpost31 said:

Next diary entry:

Pickle called me a coward here.  I said some not nice things to Pickle.  I didn't want to hurt Pickle's feelings, so I changed what I said.  Pickle wouldn't know how to win this game if his life depended on it, so I shouldn't have freaked out as much as I did.