FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Nazgul talks strategy

On 8/8/2019 at 1:39 PM, Nazgul said:

Diary 2

America,

It is I, Nazgul, reporting back in after a bit of a break from my first entry.

I seem to have been put in a new position in BB8. That of a confidant (for some reason). Previously I have mentioned interest from ET and Outpost wanting me as an ally to begin these games. Since then I have received more PMs from Whicker, Touch, Fin (and Gopher tried but I left him on read). Now, don't get me wrong - I don't trust any of these people. I don't care what order they leave this game in as long as it isn't me. Dwight and Whicker should be easy enough targets down the line as previous winners. Did Flux win too? He must be a terrible player if no one remembers. 

This is where all of my failures become a strength though. Being a two-time ultimate loser - I can't have success be held against me. And I will fuel the hatred towards me if needed in order to stay. If you recall - I did this in BB6 when I figured to survive I simply had to be more unlikable than everyone else. Success!

Already I have promised many things and obviously lied. I told Whicker I wanted Outpost out and I kept him (why get rid of an easier target than me?). I told ET and Touch that I was shocked Outpost stayed over Gopher! How could anyone keep such a "good" challenge player!? I guess the only person I told the truth to was Fin, whom I told was my ride or die in this game. And if I kept working with Fin it would certainly be a "die" since he sucks at everything here. I also ignored Gopher's plea for help.
I just wanted to keep you all updated on the actions of me, your favorite Football's Future housemate of all-time. I am active. I am laying low like I always do in the early parts of the game. And I am letting others draw targets upon themselves. If I can get people to forget I am even here - that would be perfect. That is my plan.

source.gif

can we all get a clap for @Adrenaline_Flux

Hes the Derrick of the season

wasnt nommed till late in the game and it took an Outpost MMORPG win to get him finally on the block in the F4

Flux is also an allstar

hers Fluxs late game DRs

On 9/20/2019 at 12:51 AM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Diary Room update

I nominated Naz and touch after speaking to everyone. As you knew, that was my plan before winning HOH. fin preferred ET to go up but was fine with Naz as the other nominee as long as touch is the target. He's very close with Outpost, and I think ET will vote touch out as well. 1) because I do think he's still with me at this point and 2) he had tried to propose a F4 with us and fin and Outpost. It was crazy timing as he messaged me yesterday morning about it, and just the night before I had been thinking how great that would be but that it'd be very unlikely. I was right in that regard though as fin shot it down when I soft pitched it just because he sees ET as a big threat and can't really trust him. I did tell ET that fin was hesitant but that voting out touch may sway him. It won't, but it does help insure touch goes. Which is very important since Naz won the veto.

I've assured Pickle he is safe. He's anxious about going up, but I'm confident the vote will be 3-1 or 4-0 for touch to go. Even if ET flips and it is 2-2, it would still go to a tiebreaker with me. I'd be surprised if fin and Outpost vote out Pickle. I didn't really want to put up Pickle, but it became apparent with fin's ties to Outpost and my ties still to ET and how big of a threat he is that this is the route I'd need to go. Besides, with how Outpost is, you really can't put him up unless you're trying to get him out or you just don't have any other choice. 

On 9/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Vote seems to have maybe flipped. Good chance there will be a forced vote with me evicting Pickle. Everyone aside from fin and Pickle want Pickle out. This includes Outpost, but he wants to look innocent to fin. I wonder where he got the idea to manipulate a potential tie vote? Ha. 

Overall, I'm good with this too. Gotta be flexible in this game and at the end of the day, touch is willing to work with me heading forward and he's given me more than Pickle has really given me all game. Wanted to keep Pickle around longer but you can only go down a one way street so long before you gotta make a turn.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:38 AM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I'll need to do damage control with fin after though and try to paint Outpost and Naz as the villains who pressured and threatened me. Probably won't work but should be fun.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:53 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

debating which creates more chaos tbh

On 9/24/2019 at 11:04 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Not voting yet, but wanted to share thoughts.

Right now I'm leaning toward keeping fin. Naz seems to feel the same way, but ET is 100% voting fin out. Outpost misplaying the last round has definitely worked to my favor to try to reconcile things with fin. The plan right now is to try to form a final three with Naz and whoever we keep (likely and favorable fin) and hopefully will be able to have it so both of them would prefer to take me to F2 if we make it that far. This scenario also would be us 3 vs Outpost and ET with only ET eligible to play in the next HOH. 

Outpost definitely misplayed the last round. It was smart to use the forced tie strategy if he was trying to stay on fin's good side. The trouble is that it works against you if you publicly confirm that's what you were doing immediately after lol. Then he put up fin after publicly saying he'd put up me as the renom option. Unless he and fin are playing this with Naz (possible but I think unlikely - would be an amazing play though if they were) this has to have completely fractured their game relationship.

Naz did also confirm what I already knew in how ET is playing the game - which is a more out in the open version of how I've been playing. I definitely agree that ET wins if he gets to the end. Good gameplay and insanely well-liked.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:12 AM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Now ET spilling his game to me confirming stuff I already suspected. After I didn't vote with him.

Trying to spin it that Outpost sketched me out and I needed some insurance in the game. 

Malf, you ever meet a man as charming as Flux?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I think it's clear from these DMs that not enough people knew about how I was maneuvering behind the scenes.

how do you think i feel when i was the swing vote the majority of the game and didn't touch the block until F5

subtlety is hard to translate on a forum game

edit: lol, good timing