FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

how do you think i feel when i was the swing vote the majority of the game and didn't touch the block until F5

subtlety is hard to translate on a forum game

edit: lol, good timing

The only reason you weren't F3 was because I botched that Veto. I apologize.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I'm gonna call @Adrenaline_Flux the Josh of the season, not so much the Derrick. I know you were going for the non-nomination spiel but I wanted to toss out a more accurate comparison.

I actually think Josh played well and gets a lot of undeserved hate and I'm still offended.

now officially team Naz in your sibling standings

• Like 1

et80 on the MoL demise

and much, much more :)

On 9/16/2019 at 10:00 PM, ET80 said:

Ladies and gentlemen... We are gathered here today to say goodbye to @mission27 and @TLO...

c063_mol_c_id1055859.jpg

...better known as MoL.

Mission was a simple man - an arugula farmer off the coast of Jersey, Mission was dedicated to following the bandwagon of the New York Baseball Yankees and was tormented by the success of the greatest baseball player of all time, Jose Altuve. An accident with a hay bailer led to a seven figure settlement, which he chooses to use on cheap scotch and even cheaper truck stop hookers - Lurleen Sawachuk at the Flying J once said of Mission "He wasn't quite a boyfriend, but he wasn't quite a lover, either. He'd pay me, I'd hold him while he cried himself to sleep..."

Not much is known about TLO. We knew that he was divorced twice, and worked 85 hours a week at the Napa Auto Parts off of Sterling and 84th street in Detroit. In his free time, he would videotape his friend @FinneasGage as Fin would fight other bums and fling himself around in parking lots for amusement (Bumfights never called them back on this footage).

Both Mission and TLO had dreams of hosting the TASTys... but were never able to. As a three time host myself, I can say that it's slightly overrated, a lot of work with little fanfare... oh, wait. I didn't host three times. Silly me, I only hosted twice. I WON three times. Easy to get that mixed up!

Our friends MoL found their demise once the Apex Predator felt the need to dispatch them. The Apex Predator took them lightly at first. Then took them seriously one day... and then two days later, they were gone.

The Apex Predator wants to say these two were worthy adversaries, but... well, that's a lie. Whicker and Rag are worthy adversaries. Dwight and Naz are worthy adversaries. Pickle and Orca? Worthy. O-31? Worthy.

These two are a skidmark on Lurleen's underwear, at most.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:23 PM, ET80 said:

On 9/18/2019 at 5:21 AM, ET80 said:

Things are lining up very, very well. Flux won (by design, I didn't want to win and put up either Naz or Touch - but I did need a proxy to handle these things).

I'll probably throw the POV. Even if Naz or Touch gets it, I know Pickle is the next person up, so we'll see this one play out as such. Once one of Naz/Touch/Pickle is removed (I'd prefer Touch at this point) I could rally one of the two against the other v Fin. Then we get really deep in the weeds on what happens next. 

On 9/18/2019 at 11:50 AM, ET80 said:

So, AF and I are thinking of a final four agreement with Fin and O-31. My only goal is to make it to the top 3 and then leave it to Flux v Outpost for the real final two. 

This being said, I'm still wary of everyone. I want it on record that I'm putting full faith in both Outpost and Flux. If they do me in and eliminate me, it's not because I didn't see it coming... it's because I chose to ignore the warning signs.

And there are warning signs, that much is for sure.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:49 AM, ET80 said:

Welp, so much for that final four. Gonna save Touch, which will bother Fin. Fin will probably gun for me, Naz. Maybe Flux, I don't know.

Crunch time for us, winning is now a requirement going forward.

On 9/21/2019 at 7:33 AM, ET80 said:

Pickle's goodbye message basically tells me that I'm screwed if I'm in the final two. I think I'm one of those elites that he's referencing to (I mean, my name has the word Elite in it. The old spelling, not the new one).

But... You know what? I like being the bad guy. I REALLY like being the bad guy. I'm used to being the Moderator here, the guy who tries to be cool, but is the goofy uncle who wears cargo shorts and white, generic New Balance shoes and knee high socks. That's me, I get that. I actually like that role, tbh...

...but, I'm also kind of tired being that guy. I like some of the backstabbing I've done. The pipe bomb was just filthy... I loved it, it was just a rush dropping that on everyone. Pickle was someone who was low on my list simply because he didn't share any information with us - I tried (from the beginning of the game) to cull favor with him and get him and his brother and was one of the suckers who actually voted to save his brother. Why? Because those two dolts are good for two votes, they're incredibly transparent in that respect. Once his brother was gone, Pickle was about as useful as **** on a bull, guy wasn't doing anything to help anyone, including himself. 

I'm feeling snarky, so I'll tell you that touch v Fin is next. One of those two will have to be flushed. Touch only has one goal - to outlast Fin. And I am perfectly fine with letting him go to that point.

On 9/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, ET80 said:

... 'dis gon be good. 

On 9/22/2019 at 9:15 PM, ET80 said:

Cats' out of the bag - wasn't a final four, but you have to keep up appearances with the rest of the clock. AF and Fin need to think they're still working a good deal here.

This being said, Fin seems a bit miffed. Why? Iono.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:25 AM, ET80 said:

****, ****, ****.

****!!!!

How the hell does that little bastard keep on living!? He's like a roach, you have to go nuclear to get him out. This is proof positive that it's better to be lucky than literate, because Fin can't read but somehow stumbled his way into the five.

Cheese and crackers, man...

On 9/25/2019 at 9:34 AM, ET80 said:

Damn you Flux, this one burns.

I understand why you went this direction, Naz. Doesn't mean I like it, but I understand. Doesn't make it burn any less, but I understand.

The houds of Hades circle. Cerberus, the three headed monster - Fin, Naz, Flux.

I will decapitate each one and drink their ******* blood.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:04 AM, ET80 said:

In hindsight, I understand why they did what they did - letting the cat out of the bag was a bit premature, but it was echoed as a final four. 

That blew up, that did not go as planned. Outpost is now suspicious of me, he's now thinking I'm in on this culling. I'm not, he needs to get that.

Only method of survival will be winning the HOH. This is a last second shot to win the game, I can't afford to lose this one - if I do, everything that O-31 and I did to get this far is for nothing.

I simply cannot let that happen. 

On 9/25/2019 at 10:58 AM, ET80 said:

So - real talk - all I wanted to do was play BattleBots.

That's it. That's all I wanted.

How and why the hell that parlayed into finding myself in the middle of the storm is just mind blowing to me. Like, I DIDN'T WANT to be here. I just wanted to get Bender, beat up other robots and win!

And I did! It should have ended there! But, I got greedy and kept taking a bite at the apple. And now, I'm in too deep with no real way out...unless I run through people.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:53 AM, ET80 said:

Let's go make a fortune, then.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:56 AM, ET80 said:

When I said everyone, I meant EVERYONE...

tenor.gif

On 9/27/2019 at 4:12 PM, ET80 said:

No matter how good you treat Naz, he finds a way to **** you.

If I survive, I'm going to butcher him.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:11 PM, ET80 said:

I'm still amazed that Fin is managing to coast along like this. I have plants at my house that are smarter than him.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:13 PM, ET80 said:

The irony of this entry is not lost on me. It was this line of thinking that got me offed this past round. I thought wrong... point blank. 

No bother, Naz is now firmly at the top of my target list for every game we ever play. From now until I have that fatal stroke in about 38-40 years, Naz is my target. Once I've eliminated him, I'll send him a link to this thread, remind him another payment will be due next game, and bide my time until I eliminate him again. Rinse, repeat - this is our dance, Naz will roll the rock up the hill, I will push the rock down the hill and he must roll it back up the hill again. Surely a worthy punishment, Naz is now Sisyphus in my eyes.

All in all, I'm actually pretty good with this most recent attempt in the BB house. The first time I played, I really had no idea what I was doing, and it kinda fell on deaf ears.

BB7, I jumped too deep into the factions, got too headstrong and got cut at the knees by Whicker and Ragnarok. (That's still an outstanding storyline, BTW).

This game? My connections were solid, but not open to everyone. My offers were made early, and expectations were laid out up front with those who needed to know. I took risks, won comps, found myself on the bad end of people and dispatched those people where needed.

I did enough to stay visible and exert force on the house, while staying far enough off in the distance to not get too much attention. People who needed to trust me trusted me, and people who didn't trust me found themselves correctly assessing the situation. 

Next time, I plan on not committing too early (maybe one person, if I feel they can be as committed as O-31 was to this cause) and flying off in the distance (after I eliminate Naz). Be silent, be still. Be silent, be still (after I eliminate Naz, that is). Either that or I'll be Zingbot. I think I'll be a good Zingbot. 

Ok, see you in the jury box. Don't do anything I would do (unless it's eliminating Naz).

ET, out. :D

• Like 3

fwiw @ET80 you played 100x better than in BB7. In BB7, it was frustrating trying to work with you. BB8, not so much as you had a better handle of the game as far as someone playing from an open power position. It isn't easy to make it far in that position and you did it and made moves that made sense for your game. No doubt you would have won if you got to F2 and you knew that, but the issue is that everyone else knew that too.

also, it would have been a toss-up, but it would have been nowhere near a given that I would have taken you over Outpost if you bowed out and I won in that F3 scenario.

• Like 2

Touch respnding to multiple times surviving eviction (the Spencer of the season)

(had to leave one DR sesh off because it was NSFFF)

On 9/20/2019 at 9:03 PM, theuntouchable said:

Quick diary sesh 

i planted that seed that pickle just sprouted. 

On 9/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, theuntouchable said:

Diary session 

so outpost just messaged me. Apparently, I owe him BIG TIME for that vote he gave to me ...... oh wait that was a vote to remove me which put it at a tie ........ 

what the **** do I owe him for? 

giphy.gif

On 9/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, theuntouchable said:

Diary session 

feels like I’m back in Ancient Rome being used as a gladiator to remove everyone’s opponents. 4 times I’ve been put up to vote, 4 times I’ve come back to the house. 

HandmadeFoolhardyAmethystinepython-size_

Its time for the shackles to come off and to remove the heads of all those who oppose me. 

fut6PL.gif

251?cb=20130501025057

On 9/21/2019 at 10:22 AM, theuntouchable said:

Diary session 

@pickle 

You were like a brother to me. We’ve worked together for every vote, every move in this game. I’m sorry that it came down to this, I didn’t ask for it. But rest still my brother, vengeance will be ours. 

latest?cb=20130420235519

Outpost, Flux and Finn are all next. 

tumblr_ne612wdpsv1rrvdubo1_250.gif

On 9/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, theuntouchable said:

I think I’m safe here but idk 

On 9/25/2019 at 7:11 AM, theuntouchable said:

You’re gonna make me wait all that time Julie?!? I thought we were friends!!!

On 9/25/2019 at 7:21 AM, theuntouchable said:

I don’t care Julie. We’re talking about my psychological well being here. Work can **** off 

On 9/25/2019 at 8:59 AM, theuntouchable said:

This is all your fault Julie. 

On 9/25/2019 at 9:02 AM, Malfatron said:

sorry man :(

it was a good run

• Like 1