FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

mission expounding

On 8/26/2019 at 2:42 AM, mission27 said:

Diary session:

I find it amusing ET thought he could pull a power move by back dooring me and loses the vote badly, like a dog. 

At the end of the day he over estimates how much clout he has on this site these days compared to the MoL.  The three people who voted to ya boom mission were BCD, Dwight, and Naz.  So I know ETs gang.  They are sitting ducks.  The MoL will go scorched earth on those mother ****ers.

Tbh I’m feeling pretty good rn.  If the MoL can get to f5 with outpost, jfin, and flux we are good.  Outpost is our secret weapon vs those two.  If either of the MoL wins it’s a victory for both of us (obviously) so I’m liking our odds tbh.

On 8/26/2019 at 2:48 AM, mission27 said:

Continued: 

It’s tlo and me

thats our whole world

they whisper in the hallway he’s a smug smug goat

The whole of TAST is rolling fake dice

you play stupid games you win stupid prizes 

it’s tlo and me 

there’s nothing like this 

miss Americana and the smugness prince 

so smug we paint the town smug

voted most likely to run away with smugness 

On 8/26/2019 at 10:15 AM, mission27 said:

It’s tlo and me

thats our whole world

they whisper in the hallway he’s a smug smug goat

The whole of TAST is rolling fake dice

you play stupid games you win stupid prizes 

it’s tlo and me 

there’s nothing like this 

miss ion27 and the smugness prince 

so smug we paint the town smug

voted most likely to run away with smugness 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I would like to get rid of Dwight and Nazgul before the jury portion.  I know I would not be able to count on their votes since they are both jealous of me.

You really don't know me if you think this. I respect the hell out of your game @Outpost31. I think you're a fantastic player who is exceptional at balancing a social game and competitive game. I'll never know why you so constantly drag me at every chance. But if I weren't in F2 and you were - you'd have had my vote. In BB6 and here in BB8. I don't care what you personally would have done to me in the game. A game move is a game move. And you played well both times I've played long into a game with you. You've deserved a victory both times.

Just now, Nazgul said:

You really don't know me if you think this. I respect the hell out of your game @Outpost31. I think you're a fantastic player who is exceptional at balancing a social game and competitive game. I'll never know why you so constantly drag me at every chance. But if I weren't in F2 and you were - you'd have had my vote. In BB6 and here in BB8. I don't care what you personally would have done to me in the game. A game move is a game move. And you played well both times I've played long into a game with you. You've deserved a victory both times.

Naz already working that BB9 social game. I see you. Get after it, bruh.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Naz already working that BB9 social game. I see you. Get after it, bruh.

No. I'm pretty confident I don't wanna play anymore. I've told Outpost this before yet he continues to want to **** on me at every turn. 

et80 spittin fire (primarily at fin)

On 8/22/2019 at 7:43 AM, ET80 said:

I've been polling the group, and it seems as if Counselor and bcb are the odds on favorite to get this work. Bcb did reach out to me, didn't deny his efforts as a member of the BDL block, but also admitted he's pretty much on his own now. I don't know if he could be valuable, but he's probably the least controversial nominee to put out there.

On 8/22/2019 at 2:33 PM, ET80 said:

So, word got back to O-31 that I floated his name out for consideration.

It was a designed leak, I reached out to a few people for feedback, casually dropped O-31's name and let the chips fall. Touch quickly told O-31, which tells me Touch is back to playing the game. 

That's good, a game with Touch is a fun game to play - but he's got to be very high on my priority list. 

On 8/24/2019 at 2:39 AM, ET80 said:

...worst case scenario.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:46 PM, ET80 said:

The last 24 hours have been LIT.

- Andrew Luck retired

- Lamar Miller tore his ACL

- O-31 and I planned out arguably the most dominant long game possible.

So, O-31 is going to assume control over the Fin/Mission/TLO camp. I'm going to create a camp with Naz, Dwight, Pickle. With my HoH, I'm going to light the fuse on this keg. O-31 will let me test the brink, but will keep me as safe as possible with his block. I'll keep O-31 safe from my block. We'll coordinate efforts to remove members, with Touch (O-31) and AF (me) as proxy agents. BCB is going to be the bait for both groups as far as first elimination.

If this works and O-31 and I walk to the finals, we're officially the greatest two players in BB history. 

If it doesn't, we die a gruesome death.

On 8/27/2019 at 12:04 AM, ET80 said:

Mission committed the greatest sin this game presents - he took it personal. For someone who is so smug, he's awfully high strung.

Off to defend myself. I have the voting block on this one, only mission and fin will vote me off if I didn't win.

On 8/27/2019 at 6:36 AM, ET80 said:

Side note - if YouTube videos of people fighting in McDonalds or Chuck E. Cheese somehow cobbled themselves together, gained sentience and became a person, that person would be Fin.

No joke, no lie, dead serious here - if you showed me this fight clip and told me ANY of these people was Fin IRL, I would absolutely believe you:

I think he could be the new face of Bumfights if he so chooses.

He'll stick around, simply for my amusement.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, ET80 said:

So, mission was able to work with me - he agreed to get me off the block. He had to "convince" O-31 to get me off the block, not knowing that's what O-31 was looking to do the entire time.

I'll stop aggression towards mission. And, only mission. I'm not going to make it obvious, but I'm going to get Fin out of here.

On 8/28/2019 at 10:21 PM, ET80 said:

@TLO? Never heard of her.

On 8/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, ET80 said:

Are you effing kidding me!? The walnut won without submitting anything!?

I'm not worried, just annoyed that I can't put that moron up for noms...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Because you stab me in the back each and every game.  You did it literally three times in a row during BB6, an I trusted you after each one and you doubled down after each one and I trusted you again here and you did it again here and you still can’t get why.  

TLO pming answers for the "make em laugh" veto comp even though he wasnt selected to play

On 8/22/2019 at 4:31 PM, TLO said:

For the veto:

the biography of tyty

- morbidly obese

- ugly child

- sunburned his child because he was too dumb to think about sunscreen

- cancer ridden

- psychotic ex who boned a dude in their car 

- is still a fatty working as a bartender

true stories are the funniest iyam  

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Pickle Rick, you still gonna keep suggesting that you weren’t trying to get rid of me?

And damn, @Adrenaline_Flux, WTF?  We’re you trying to get rid of me the entire game?

It was undertmined. I was assured it would be a tie vote and I was leaning towards going gopher but hadn't made up my mind.  @FinneasGage wanted drama so I went with you to appease the bdl side and get some ratings

starting with outpost

has some choice words for @Dwight_Schrute and jury, @FinneasGage, @Pickle Rick, @mission27 @TLO

puts a lot of people on blast.

goodratings!

On 9/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, Outpost31 said:

Next diary entry:

Pickle, I just two minutes ago sent you a PM saying let’s fix this and that I don’t want enemies.  I hope you take the bait. You ARE my enemy because you were stupid to nominate me over my fight to keep Finn and get rid of Orca.  You were stupider to lie after the fact and say I wasn’t your target (maybe do that before you nominate me next time to at least keep up appearances).  You and Orca are a good player.  Good player singular because separate you’re not good at this game, but together with those two minds and two votes you’re good.  

Finn, if you love the game so much you should try to win.  This Wild West mentality doesn’t work.  I love you, but you really make this difficult for me.  I hate what I have to do to you.  

Mission/TLO, you’re up.  When I win this next HoH, you’re getting nominated.  Mission, you are the target.  You skate through this game relying on your FF popularity and feigned disinterest, hoping that you’ll luck into the final two and hoping that your feigned smugness will give you the crown, but you have to do a little more than that.  You have to align yourself with the right people, keep your alliances secret, and know where your threats could come from and when they could come.  You’ve both served your purpose for me.  

ET, you are what I need in this game.  One person I can trust completely.  

Flux, you even playing?

Touch, where you at?  

Dwight, you’re kidding yourself if you think I think I can trust you.  You’re my vote here if you stay up.  

Nazgul, Lord of the Rings is outdated and not very good.

On 9/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, Outpost31 said:

Dwight, if you want to make the jury, you're going to have to work to make the jury.

You are consistently the last to submit moves.  You think I'm the only one who is bothered by this, but you're wrong.  Clearly, since you're gone.  I'm serious when I'm more patient this year, but I'm also more patient this year as a strategic move.  Still, when you take down to the wire to get your moves in, people notice it.  For ****'s sake, TLO was complaining about it this year. 

Second, you did nothing to protect yourself.  You made no real allies other than your brother, and the people who did reach out to you you said you were going to go after.  It's not a good strategy to tell everybody you're going after everybody in this game. 

You and Nazgul like to suggest I don't know what I'm doing in this game, but three times I've played and three times I've made jury.  If you want to make the jury vote next time, quit being a terrible houseguest.  I was open to working with you, but the fact of the matter is that I just could not trust you. 

And don't give me that BS about not having time.  You're just lazy.  It was ****ing Yahtzee and you took three days to take 10 minutes.  You almost always were the last to complete challenges and you almost always took last place in the challenges.  If you want to make it to jury, maybe stop sucking so hard at challenges and maybe stop taking so long to suck in challenges.

I really hope you take this goodbye message to heart for next year.  I wanted to work with you this year.  I did do things to keep you safe for a while in the game, but as soon as Finn (who is totally uncontrollable in every way and is my Wild Card) nominated you and Naz, I knew it was your time to go.  There was no helping it.  I promised Touch my vote and I had been working with Touch longer than I had been working with you. 

It was nothing personal this year, but you really do have to work on those elements of your game. 

Finn, your whining is getting old.  Some of us are trying to win.  Your Goldfish Attitude is impossible to keep up with.  One minute you're on this, the next you're on that.  Navigating your temper tantrums is worse than math because even though I can't do math, I know there is a way to do it and somebody can figure it out for me.  Not even a room full of psychologists and sociologists, mathematicians theologists and quantum physicists could figure you out. 

I made a deal with you.  That deal did not say I will follow your every whim, even when you don't know your own whim until it happens. 

On 9/14/2019 at 9:02 PM, Outpost31 said:

Diary Entry Next One:

I've got two people who are loyal to me to the end.  Finn and ET. 

I am 97% confident I will win this POV competition.  Finn only knows weird movies.  Ain't no way he's going to figure out Diving Bell and Butterfly, Blue Velvet, Trainspotting, maybe not even Attack of the Clones.  Touch is terrible at movie challenges.  Mission is terrible at movie challenges.  Pickle could do well.  He's pretty good at these ones I think. 

Anyway, it's going to be a really tough spot for me. 

If I win POV and don't take Mission off, Mission is my enemy.  That's fine because I know Mission will go. 

If I win POV, Finn wants me to use it, but he would nominate ET.  I'm pretty confident ET would survive, but is it worth the risk? 

Maybe I don't win it and let what happens happen.  We both know I can't throw a challenge, so... Let's go, Pickle! 

EDIT: Malf, you sly dog.  Almost made me get one wrong.  Vampire's Kiss, not Diving Bell and Butterfly. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was undertmined. I was assured it would be a tie vote and I was leaning towards going gopher but hadn't made up my mind.  @FinneasGage wanted drama so I went with you to appease the bdl side and get some ratings

it was going to be a tie until I flipped to gopher

partially was due to ratings so works out, i suppose