How should the Cowboys handle Zeke? Re-sign him, that's how.

Runaway Jim

What would you do?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How should the Cowboys deal with Zeke?

• Deny him a new contract and wait for him to return
    • Add money to his remaining two years but deny him an extension
    • Sign him to a new 3 year deal that makes him one of the top three highest paid RB in the league
    • Sign him to a new 5 year deal that makes him the highest paid RB in the league
    • Trade him to the highest bidder

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I wish KM would bring our playbook into 2019 instead of going backwards with our offense like everyone else wants to do. 

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-hannable/belichick-mcdaniels-relationship-heavy-focus-do-your-job

You really need to watch this. Several of you do.

The I formation...

"The feature focuses heavily on the final two regular-season games and the postseason with a lot of X’s and O’s talk on how the Patriots rushing attack was able to be so dominant down the stretch."

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-hannable/belichick-mcdaniels-relationship-heavy-focus-do-your-job

The I formation...

"The feature focuses heavily on the final two regular-season games and the postseason with a lot of X’s and O’s talk on how the Patriots rushing attack was able to be so dominant down the stretch."

If this is to debate the rushing thread, it probably doesnt address the point. As I have said many times, your offensive game plan can be run heavy. Thats not what is going to win the game. 80%+ of the time its going to be:

A. Was your QB efficient no matter how your run game did

B: Did you make your opponents QB inefficient no matter what their run game did 

Edited by Matts4313

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The I formation...

Did you watch it? At 19 minutes they explain why that loft ball is exactly how you want to throw that sideline go with an outside release. The same one that you and @Calvert28 banged your head on a table saying was under thrown when Dak threw it. 

You dont listen to me. Maybe when Josh McDaniels says the same thing you will buy into it. 

Edited by Matts4313

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you watch it? At 19 minutes they explain why that loft ball is exactly how you want to throw that sideline go with an outside release. The same one that you and @Calvert28 banged your head on a table saying was under thrown when Dak threw it. 

You dont listen to me. Maybe when Josh McDaniels says the same thing you will buy into it. 

So? He didn't say the ball being grossly underthrown is what you want. You can put air under a ball without making the WR stop and come back to the LOS. 

10 hours ago, Runaway Jim said:

If it turns out to be a 4 year $50M deal, I don't have a problem with that.  It doesn't really make him the top paid RB, does it?

It's all about the guaranteed money. In every contract in the NFL it's about that. NFL contracts are not fully guaranteed like in baseball or basketball. 

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

"grossly underthrown"

Okay buddy. 

PS => The WR did stop and come back to it. 

No he didn't, and I'm pretty sure the WR you are talking about is a TE. Named Gronkowski. Let's get that sorted out before we start our analysis.