Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I heard on Cleveland Browns Daily that a lot of the vets are excited to see him and Wilson with pads on.

High expectations apparently.

have a feeling the dude is just gonna be a fckin missile and uncontrollable

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What an awful rationale.

Fify.

Why? You paid to see peak performance. If you have issues with it, you should be able to voice your opinion.

Like if you pay to see a play and it sucks or an actor keeps messing up lines, go ahead and boo, But would you go to a play practice and boo for screwing a line or something like that?

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Why? You paid to see peak performance. If you have issues with it, you should be able to voice your opinion.

Like if you pay to see a play and it sucks or an actor keeps messing up lines, go ahead and boo, But would you go to a play practice and boo for screwing a line or something like that?

You think they need the idiot in the audience to tell them?  

13 minutes ago, mistakey said:

you two are arguing about when its appropriate to be an a****** to people- not whether or not it is ok to be one but when.  if that doesnt tell you anything about your rationale/how bad your takes are i dont know what will

Me?

Im with you, there’s no need for it at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Sione is guaranteed to get significant snaps this year. He’s going to be a blitzing MIKE.

Wilks has shown in the past in his scheme he doesn’t use a lot of LBs tho. Especially if he is going to use his 3 safety sets. That Schobert will be used a lot. Unless Taki unseats Schobert but I think that will be hard to cause of his coverage ability. 

Taki might be a star on ST his first year and take over next year

Edited by buno67

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

you two are arguing about when its appropriate to be an a****** to people- not whether or not it is ok to be one but when.  if that doesnt tell you anything about your rationale/how bad your takes are i dont know what will

I’m just saying, if someone wants to be an a-hole and heckle. Save it for the games but you shouldn’t heckle your own players. Running your mouth at practice or at CVS like the stuff with Peppers is crossing the line

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

God

I was sooooooo wrong about Bakers arm strength. I’m seriously wondering if he had some kind of unreported injury in college.

I thought it looked great on college. For some reason sometimes what looks like a great arm in college looks mediocre in the pros, probably because of more complex throws, so I wanted to see it in a game situation to be sure. Deep passes are different, if you can do that in college you can do it in the pros although the arch will vary with how much zip you have. Obviously it was immediate that Baker had the arm when he entered the Jets game and his receivers immediately had to turn up the speed on the Jugs machine to get used to it.