Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

49 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Probably, but Higgins is a actual legit NFL WR and has the intricacies down much better. Callaway is the more raw talent/speed guy still. Either way I think Higgins with even a 'solid' year has priced himself out of Clevelands market considering how much they have tied up in Landry/OBJ. It almost affords Callaway another year of development as WR4 before he cheaply takes over Higgins vacated WR3 spot in 2020/2021.

Some team (like the Raiders) is going to offer Higgins 4/35 to be their WR2 after this year.

And all the more power to him, that is generational money from very good money. 

5 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

And all the more power to him, that is generational money from very good money. 

Yep he deserves it. However it sucks to have 1 of those 723 Sashi picks actually turn into the developmental player they thought he would be and we have to watch him go. I believe that he can become a Allen Robinson clone with a little more seasoning and more target share on another team.

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Respect to Otto Graham getting a statue, but it’s odd he gets it before Paul Brown.

1/10 (?) people who actually follow the Browns nowadays actually even saw him play.

What took so long?

Not pointless per se, but not relevant to most fans now either.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Was this one of you on the way to watch training camp? 

Edit: just wanted to point out somebody wearing a browns shirt in a video unrelated to football.

I bet he wishes someone would unload more than 6 rounds into her

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

1/10 (?) people who actually follow the Browns nowadays actually even saw him play.

What took so long?

Not pointless per se, but not relevant to most fans now either.

Well, for the purpose of full disclosure, they did take sealed bids for a Spergon Wynn statue, but all of them came in WAY over budget.  

• Like 1

I'm hearing that our kickers are a mess right now. Seibert has been mostly terrible and while Joseph has been better, he has missed some pretty badly.

If there isn't improvement soon, I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on 44 year old Matt Bryant.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve just been reading, Willies might get that #5 spot at WR.

I have said before Candy - that was the ONLY gift that Hueball gave us with his arrogance or stupidity last year by keeping Baker as the "backup" QB - he developed a real bond with Derrick Willies in TC 2018.

It was just damn unfortunate that Willies broke his collarbone before he had a chance to REALLY shine last season.

• Like 1