STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Whicker said:

Bring it on, *****

I got info last night that jadzia is in the game and has the power matts described and will turn into Ezri or however u spell it 

However the person who supposedly is that character has claimed to be someone else already and the pm says jadzia is Federation so color me confused 

Okay, so nacho says that this ability can be roleblocked. 

Which means it didn't work N2, but did N1, and we have to assume N3 until we know for sure.

I'm a stupid kid that goes around and learns what other people are trying to do at night, then I do it the following night. Someone needs to roleblock me tonight, because I'm going to do a conversion for him tonight if I'm not roleblocked.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I got info last night that jadzia is in the game and has the power matts described and will turn into Ezri or however u spell it 

However the person who supposedly is that character has claimed to be someone else already and the pm says jadzia is Federation so color me confused 

Oh that’s disappointing

Just now, Whicker said:

No. Someone gave me a Tricorder though so I know it’s possible 

Do not trust items given to you, just fyi. Last game, I handed out sabotaged weapons that blew up and fake tricorders that yielded bad results. 

• Like 1