STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Seems like he was just razzing you a bit. How is you joking about how he can’t count worse than what he said to you?

Sometimes you just gotta let it roll off ya. Nobody can teach you how to interact with people in a positive way, you gotta figure out what works for you and do that.

Ummmmm what?

I asked people for help in a situation that is meaningful to me. It affects my life and my mental health. I got “no need to do that,” “I think there’s a skill check somewhere,” and “why do we fill this thread with useless fluff,” etc. 

The “joke” has nothing to do with it. The fact that I ask people for help and they instead mock my asking is the problem. The fact that this has happened multiple times despite me very clearly stating that I’m serious and I would like guidance from my friends is the problem. 

This isn’t about people making jokes at my expense my goodness 

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You know what most mafia does day one? Nothing. They hide out in a vote of one or two. So odds are only one or two, if any, mafia are currently on me.

Mafia likely includes rackcs, matts, raves, pr, pwny, orca, tugboat, whicker, gopher, dome, or bcb. Throw in a couple inactives and you got your groups.

Going with the rule of third form the bottom, I'll go raves

Ah, going for the pickle method of scumhunting

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The “joke” has nothing to do with it. The fact that I ask people for help and they instead mock my asking is the problem.

They may come off as insensitive, but this is a football forum. It’s probably not the best place to go for advice on how to interact with people. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The fact that this has happened multiple times despite me very clearly stating that I’m serious and I would like guidance from my friends is the problem. 

If it’s happened multiple times with the same outcome, best bet is to change your approach.

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You know what most mafia does day one? Nothing. They hide out in a vote of one or two. So odds are only one or two, if any, mafia are currently on me.

Mafia likely includes rackcs, matts, raves, pr, pwny, orca, tugboat, whicker, gopher, dome, or bcb. Throw in a couple inactives and you got your groups.

Going with the rule of third form the bottom, I'll go raves

Sketchy leaving off so many people lol. Why no Swag?

VC

kingseanjohn - 5 - MWil23, Malfatron, Counselor, carl_sjunior, SwAg

Matts - 2 - Glen, Ragnarok

Tugboat - 2 - bcb1213, Dome

Dome - 1 - gopherwrestler

Orca - 1 - Whicker

gopherwrestler - 1 - Tugboat

rackcs - 1 - Orca

Whicker - 1 - pwny

SirA1 - 1 - Pickle Rick

carl_sjunior - 1 - Raves

VikeManDan - 1 - Matts

pwny - 1 - rackcs

Raves - 1 - kingseanjohn

Yet to Vote: theuntouchable, SirA1, Forge, squire12, swoosh, VikeManDan, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI