STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I would highly recommend reading the Autopsy section. You get full access to each dead players role and items.

So for this game it looks like we have a new item in the Comm Badge.

No one ever used their PADD's last game.

I read it.

Just now, Whicker said:

You'd rather a likely town have been lynched than an Other? Or are you purple too?

Yes I would have rather Racks or Gopher (scum) be lynched vs a civilian (town aligned). Last game there was 1 civilian and he was town aligned. I assume Swag was as well

38 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think his inclusion of [spam] was a genuine town slip and it would take a serious amount of leveling for him to intentionally done that as scum

yeah because it has been so long that i literally had no idea i did it but a couple people noticed and that helped 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yes I would have rather Racks or Gopher (scum) be lynched vs a civilian (town aligned). Last game there was 1 civilian and he was town aligned. I assume Swag was as well

You might want to read Swag's win condition again

On 8/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Civilian: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Federation or Bajor wins (or the game ends due to all threats being eliminated). That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Federation and/or Bajor.

@Whicker he was town aligned basically

Just now, The Orca said:

@Whicker he was town aligned basically

or

[ awr; unstressed er ]

conjunction

(used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
(used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
(used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
(used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
otherwise; or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
Logic. the connective used in disjunction.