STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think the complications does not allude to the Civilian. He is just like a town member that counts to either town faction...and can only win with town

So let me get this straight.

You would rather lynch Rack or Gopher, both most likely town members just based on numbers, instead of a guy who literally flipped a different color than us, because you think his role had nothing to do with the heavily implied complications between the town factions, despite his role strongly hinting at being significant to both of them.

Hm

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:
8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There may be some complications that arise from this situation, however.

Like, idk, the Civilian?

I think the complications does not allude to the Civilian. He is just like a town member that counts to either town faction...and can only win with town

the complications might arise between the two and not from outside of those two

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So let me get this straight.

You would rather lynch Rack or Gopher, both most likely town members just based on numbers, instead of a guy who literally flipped a different color than us, because you think his role had nothing to do with the heavily implied complications between the town factions, despite his role strongly hinting at being significant to both of them.

Hm

Yes, 1000% rather have had Racks or Gopher lynched instead. It's a combination of the Civilian being town and being confident in my read of Racks and Gopher (which isnt a guarantee). Also, Swag is better than Racks and Gopher combined imo lol

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

How the hell did I end up with so many vote? I barely got to say anything in forever 

I think that's the point...you had the chance, but now popped on just after night 🤔 (yes I stole Pickles emoji xD)

Archived