STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm just saying you are accusing me of "blowing my load" too early which allegedly stops scum hunting. I'm saying I wouldn't have if I hadn't been forced to by your knowledge of my visit. Which means really that the alleged anti-town move came from your end because it would have been drug out longer if you had played dumb. Which is fine because you're scum.

Your second post of the day phase was Dome big letters bold.  Lol cmon man 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Last game town got screwed because all groups had redirect, frame, tricorder invests and kills....

Malf is claiming an invest and Whicker a tricorder, Counselor a redirect, BcB (claimed) drinks, anything else lol. I think we are gonna have to start getting characters to help sort this out 

Yeah....there has been a good deal of info dumped out here already.  I have a feeling it will be similar to last game with so many having a ability and an item to use on nights (each, odd or even) is some manner.  This is just with the people that are posting.  probably 50% have not posted much since the D2 start.

Think this vote needs to come down to bcb or malf

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Your second post of the day phase was Dome big letters bold.  Lol cmon man 

Yeah and that is just such a meaningful thing, especially when I specifically state it is not a red letter.

And man has it just shut down all discussion.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah and that is just such a meaningful thing, especially when I specifically state it is not a red letter.

And man has it just shut down all discussion.

Italics!  Well done! 

I get what you're doing but i hope you'll give me the benefit of the doubt next day phase moving forward or towns sunk 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Italics!  Well done! 

I get what you're doing but i hope you'll give me the benefit of the doubt next day phase moving forward or towns sunk 

I'll trade my deathproof for your deathproof and so town won't be losing anything and won't be sunk

Archived