STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

BCB is deathproof though so this shouldn’t matter. 

Others I usually am great leaving alone, but if there’s a converter mechanic like last game he’d be a huge scum convert draw.

tenor.gif?itemid=9826117

Explaining your vote using the cover of the risk of a converter...who is dead....

Scum just trying to look involved, read up enough to know BcB claimed deathproof...not read up enough to know Touch was the converter and is dead

Are there multiple converters Mwil?

1 hour ago, Raves said:

As a civilian Chef?  Also why would I even put out there that I set that up.  Whatever like I said I'm playing while at work when I should be working.

raves lock it in

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

also, matts hasn't said anything that isn't pot stirring, and mwil hasnt done much but vote- make a generic statement- then leave 

I joined this game so Nacho could have enough to play. I’m not going to be active at all.

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Explaining your vote using the cover of the risk of a converter...who is dead....

Are we sure that there’s only 1? There are like 26-27 people playing.

Scum just trying to look involved, read up enough to know BcB claimed deathproof...not read up enough to know Touch was the converter and is dead

Not sure what you are insinuating.

Are there multiple converters Mwil?

I’m not sure. 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Malfatron

This reminds me a certain vote in TNG where you were on the exact opposite side that you are taking now in a similar situation it seems to me.  I'd like to know why? Are the situations different to you? 

after day 1, i was scum in TNG mafia.

also, im not sure which situation you are referring to

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

after day 1, i was scum in TNG mafia.

also, im not sure which situation you are referring to

The situation I was referring to was the Counselor vote on Day 1,  so your later conversion later that night doesn't factor into it. 

Counselor was an outed third party, and you led the charge vehemently that he should be the vote. It's not the approach that you are taking at the current point in time (though obviously that may change), and I find it to be an interesting dichotomy as it is a notable change in philosophy. 

Archived