STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How is this the smoking gun?

You are going to have to explain it to me because I am not following your logic here

Raves claimed he used a move on Rackcs or Touch. 

He then claims he wrote in his PADD. 

I ask him why are you questioning the fact that someone else used multiple moves if you wrote in your PADD AND used a move on Rackcs or Touch. 

His response was the quoted 

3 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

ikr, i have a good feeling whicker is town but this entire thing is a stretch

I mean I don’t see how someone directly lying about his role is in any way a stretch to decide that person is scum. 

Like the only way Raves is telling the truth about his role is if he lied during the smoking gun post. If he told the truth during the smoking gun post, he lied about his role. 

It’s really not hard at all

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I ask him why are you questioning the fact that someone else used multiple moves if you wrote in your PADD AND used a move on Rackcs or Touch. 

I didn't question the fact that he had multiple moves, I verified what his moves were.  Big difference.

14 hours ago, Raves said:
15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i dont know.

but my message was to @Glen

and it said:

"You watched matts all night long. matts is a lonely boi."

im not going to send the same message again seeing how its not day 1.

and thats if counselor doesnt make me his slave again.

so you had a invest and message last night?

VC

Raves - 7 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, VikeManDan, pwny, Mwil23

Whicker - 3 - bcb1213, Pickle Rick, Counselor

Orca - 2 - kingseanjohn, Tugboat

Matts - 1 - carl_sjunior

No Lynch - 1 - swoosh

Malfatron - 1 - Matts

Bcb1213 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Mwil23 -1 - The Orca

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Like the only way Raves is telling the truth about his role is if he lied during the smoking gun post. If he told the truth during the smoking gun post, he lied about his role. 

It’s really not hard at all

I quoted all of my posts from when night started to page 74, they are on page 89, you're really misreading things or something.  Even your "smoking gun" seems to be confused with another post I made.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I quoted all of my posts from when night started to page 74, they are on page 89, you're really misreading things or something.  Even your "smoking gun" seems to be confused with another post I made.

I’ve gone over this multiple times. 

The smoking gun post is the “why do you think that?” That hasn’t changed at all

Just now, Whicker said:

I’ve gone over this multiple times. 

The smoking gun post is the “why do you think that?” That hasn’t changed at all

You never answered how that made it a smoking gun by deflecting the question back to you.  Even others have pointed out that this is loose logic.

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

is he claiming that he hands out vests to people? I didn't see that. So far what he has said makes sense to me. His ability is the lightning rod, his item is an energy vest (which is separate from his ability). I can't really reconcile the conversation aspect of his role, but sounds like maybe it's just a bit of flavor as no actual information or anything is discussed. 

It'd make more sense if he was saying he hands out vests, is what i was suggesting.  Saying he just has 'em for himself seems weird to me when combined with the lightning rod.  Basically like a human sponge.  Either it's made up to cover for something else, or it'd really only make sense for protecting his scum buddies.

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

SO the PADD is something Raves writes in and it does not go out to anyone.  passive note writing to self that will be revealed later when he dies.

Combadge is something you have to state a target to receive the message.   THat is your item move + players have an ability move.  

I am not sure how @Whicker can't see the difference in the "communication" items with one (Combadge) being able to directly send a message to another player and the other (PADD) not able to send a message to another.  

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You never answered how that made it a smoking gun by deflecting the question back to you.  Even others have pointed out that this is loose logic.

Because you claimed earlier that you used a move on Rackcs or Touch!!! 

“Others” are voting for you after having asked why and been given the same direct quotes as me. 

“Others” may have motivations for pointing that out even if it’s true. 

“Others” have disputed my logic on the other smoking gun post I’ve found in my mafia career, and they were wrong. 

Archived