STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I get it.  So what did you do last night.  I have kind of lost it all in the arguing?

I arranged a Masked banquet between SirA1 and Touch.  This meeting would let them find out the role and alignment of the person they met with but not their identity.  I also wrote in my PADD that I did that as well as who I targeted and what they should know.  I did that so that if I died before letting out that information that they should be able to share it with others, or know that something is fishy for not doing so before.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I arranged a Masked banquet between SirA1 and Touch.  This meeting would let them find out the role and alignment of the person they met with but not their identity.  I also wrote in my PADD that I did that as well as who I targeted and what they should know.  I did that so that if I died before letting out that information that they should be able to share it with others, or know that something is fishy for not doing so before.

What's your character?

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

that's the 2nd time in as many days that orca and mwil have voted the exact same, back to back

Awesome :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

that's the 2nd time in as many days that orca and mwil have voted the exact same, back to back

What's even funnier is I want to lynch Mwil...but cant get nothing going...even though I he made 1 of the scummiest posts of the game so far

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

I will say this.  If you happen to be lynched and flip what you claim then sirA is lock scum

Archived