STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Raves said:

Correct that is my only item.  Also my role power can't be used two nights in a row

Only issue I have is that the pairing of people I'd say is a scum move. Not sure I have seen it as town...doesn't mean it cant be town though, but that is my hesitancy with your claim. Other than that I feel you have been genuine and most of your responses have been rather quick and upfront (not adding sneaky stuff later or changing stories)

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

3rd person on a train is always mafia. How have you never heard this?

I was making a joke btw when I said it. 

I have heard of it and kind of thought that is what it meant, but was not entirely sure. 

3 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

im having no part in this raves thing

What is worrisome is 10 people were on Raves a little while ago, and only a couple of them partaked in the debate/discussion over what is driving the Raves vote...the rest were just add on BW votes. 

Now Raves could be scum, but just weird how the vote has come together

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Only issue I have is that the pairing of people I'd say is a scum move. Not sure I have seen it as town...doesn't mean it cant be town though, but that is my hesitancy with your claim. Other than that I feel you have been genuine and most of your responses have been rather quick and upfront (not adding sneaky stuff later or changing stories)

Redirector is almost always a scum move, that's what Counselor is.  Even him backing off my wagon isn't clearing him as it helps with him seeming less scummy by not wanting to lynch a townie.

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I have very good reason to believe that he isn't "a Bajor Citizen".

Is this read based, ksj? I'm really intrigued by this comment. The quotations in particular. 

Just now, Raves said:

Redirector is almost always a scum move, that's what Counselor is.  Even him backing off my wagon isn't clearing him as it helps with him seeming less scummy by not wanting to lynch a townie.

I have my eye on him. Last game each faction had a redirect and that's what won the game for scum

Archived