2020 Draft Thread

Forge

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The Bills got a 5th for Zay Jones. I'd guess that would be the market. 

At had some other things going on too though. I agree with @rudyZ that we will give him a shot next TC, but I do think we’ll try and trade him if it comes down to that or cutting him.

3 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

At had some other things going on too though. I agree with @rudyZ that we will give him a shot next TC, but I do think we’ll try and trade him if it comes down to that or cutting him.

Try to trade him, sure. But if we get to the point we want to trade him, he'll have had another disappointing camp, and I doubt other teams will want to trade for him then.

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

Try to trade him, sure. But if we get to the point we want to trade him, he'll have had another disappointing camp, and I doubt other teams will want to trade for him then.

I think we’ll be able to get something for him, that was kind of my point for using the Zay Jones example @Forge brought up. Zay got all messed up and was caught in a hallway of an apartment building naked and bleeding. I think we’d be able to get at least the same thing that the Bills got for Zay in a trade for Pettis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/03/20/bills-zay-jones-arrested-for-felony-vandalism-after-reported-struggle-while-naked/

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I think we’ll be able to get something for him, that was kind of my point for using the Zay Jones example @Forge brought up. Zay got all messed up and was caught in a hallway of an apartment building naked and bleeding. I think we’d be able to get at least the same thing that the Bills got for Zay in a trade for Pettis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/03/20/bills-zay-jones-arrested-for-felony-vandalism-after-reported-struggle-while-naked/

I have just one rule in life (as a boss): Never hire someone who loves cats. I can hire someone who has cats, that's not a crime. But loving cats reveals something about his nature that makes me uncomfortable. Being naked in a hallway... sure... but loving cats?! Conditional 7th rounder at best!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I have just one rule in life (as a boss): Never hire someone who loves cats. I can hire someone who has cats, that's not a crime. But loving cats reveals something about his nature that makes me uncomfortable. Being naked in a hallway... sure... but loving cats?! Conditional 7th rounder at best!

Can’t argue that logic, how could I have been so naive?

10 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

what if u just love 1 particular cat???? O.o

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Honestly, I don't see why would any team give a 4th for Pettis, with what he's shown so far. My guess is that he will come to camp with a last chance to prove himself, if he doesn't, he might simply be cut.

The contract, flash of talent, and the potential are what would attract teams looking for young talent. 

3 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’d be all about moving up for Tee Higgins. Also if we could get Thaddeus Moss on day three I’d be about that as well. 

Naw I'm good on movin up for Higgins. Don't have enough ammo and I'd rather draft Lamb anyway.