GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

titans0021

15 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Pees has all offseason to prepare for Baker the Faker

Cleveland has a brand new coaching staff and way too much hype. They're destined for a slow start

and oh yea we're better than they are

Dude Cleveland has the same Offense it has last yr which means Baker is more comfortable than he was a rookie who by the way threw 27 TD’s he’s the real deal I’m sorry 

11 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Dude Cleveland has the same Offense it has last yr which means Baker is more comfortable than he was a rookie who by the way threw 27 TD’s he’s the real deal I’m sorry 

didn't Kitchens overhaul basically the entire staff? it's going to be much more "new" than you think

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Pees has all offseason to prepare for Baker the Faker

Cleveland has a brand new coaching staff and way too much hype. They're destined for a slow start

and oh yea we're better than they are

30 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

didn't Kitchens overhaul basically the entire staff? it's going to be much more "new" than you think

tenor.gif?itemid=5876603

29 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Use your head my guy, yes kitchens overhaul staff because he wanted his guys, but You build your QB up not down, meaning why would would I want my QB to come in next season learning a new system new verbiage, no that slows the maturation process, you pick up where he left off & work on his weaknesses & tune up his mechanics & keep simplifying the game. This is the main Reason the brown kept kitchen & didn’t go get mike McCarthy or a proven HC they didn’t want to start baker learning curve all over 

7 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Use your head my guy, yes kitchens overhaul staff because he wanted his guys, but You build your QB up not down, meaning why would would I want my QB to come in next season learning a new system new verbiage, no that slows the maturation process, you pick up where he left off & work on his weaknesses & tune up his mechanics & keep simplifying the game. This is the main Reason the brown kept kitchen & didn’t go get mike McCarthy or a proven HC they didn’t want to start baker learning curve all over 

We are going to wreck Cleveland 

• Like 1

The Browns having Mayfield and keeping Kitchens was like the Titans having Mariota and keeping Mularkey. 

Browns are solid though, but Mayfield isn't the next superstar. He's an average QB with a Superstar's personality. I do like him, but mainly for his facial hair and his beer chugging at baseball games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

The Browns having Mayfield and keeping Kitchens was like the Titans having Mariota and keeping Mularkey. 

Browns are solid though, but Mayfield isn't the next superstar. He's an average QB with a Superstar's personality. I do like him, but mainly for his facial hair and his beer chugging at baseball games.

Avg QB 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Every QB is a star at first right? 

Wentz, rg3, Winston. Mariota. Dak. 

Then the media moves on and tears them down. 

It's hilarious to read old tweets from guys who are now bashing Marcus for making the same plays a few years ago they praised. Daniel Jeremiah being one that immediately comes to mind. 

Mayfield is great now until he isn't. A few ints, a bad interview or an immature reaction to a loss and the questions will swirl.... "Should the Browns trade Mayfield". 

Guarantee it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Every QB is a star at first right? 

Wentz, rg3, Winston. Mariota. Dak. 

Then the media moves on and tears them down. 

It's hilarious to read old tweets from guys who are now bashing Marcus for making the same plays a few years ago they praised. Daniel Jeremiah being one that immediately comes to mind. 

Mayfield is great now until he isn't. A few ints, a bad interview or an immature reaction to a loss and the questions will swirl.... "Should the Browns trade Mayfield". 

Guarantee it. 

Exactly. People get so obsessed with QBs on their first and second years and forget how few young QBs are on year 4, 5, and 6 and still being talked about like they are a superstar. Derek Carr was the next big thing just 2 years ago.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TitanSS said:

This isn’t it . He passes every test so far including the eye test . 

I had my reservations about Baker coming in, I thought Browns goofed passing on Darnold  but after last year I think the guy has a better chance at being a star then not . I can’t stand the guy , I think he’s a major tool and his ego is one of the biggest I’ve ever seen, but even with all that I would love it if we had him as our QB. I’m not usually one to crown rookie QBs because you don’t really know if there a franchise guy until they have a few successful years under there belt . However sometimes you can just tell if someone has that “it” factor and Baker has that. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it , but from what we’ve seen so far the guys anything but average. I mean the guy threw more tds in 14 games last year then Mariota has the last two seasons lol. Baker also threw more tds last year and passed for more yards yards then Mariota has ever done in a season so far (including his best year in 2016). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FutureIsWhite said:

This isn’t it . He passes every test so far including the eye test . 

I had my reservations about Baker coming in, I thought Browns goofed passing on Darnold  but after last year I think the guy has a better chance at being a star then not . I can’t stand the guy , I think he’s a major tool and his ego is one of the biggest I’ve ever seen, but even with all that I would love it if we had him as our QB. I’m not usually one to crown rookie QBs because you don’t really know if there a franchise guy until they have a few successful years under there belt . However sometimes you can just tell if someone has that “it” factor and Baker has that. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it , but from what we’ve seen so far the guys anything but average. I mean the guy threw more tds in 14 games last year then Mariota has the last two seasons lol. Baker also threw more tds last year and passed for more yards yards then Mariota has ever done in a season so far (including his best year in 2016). 

🗣tell it like it is 🙌🏽