Belly Choice?

KewlBeanz

11 hours ago, Dome said:

Pineapple is good no matter how you eat it.

Ketchup is not. 

Have you ever bought a fresh pineapple and just cut it in half with huge kitchen knife and eat it like a watermelon? Heaven. Absolute heaven. Pineapples acidity mixed with pizza sauce it's a fantastic pairing. Put some ham + bacon bits on it too and whoooa buddy.

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 8/14/2019 at 3:23 PM, scar988 said:

I'ma have to educate all-yall on some bbq. 

Best thing to do with bbq is a dry rub. Brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, italian seasoning mix, lemon pepper and a dash of ground ginger. Then get a plastic squirtbottle and pour some red wine vinegar in it. Put the rub on wings and ribs. Get your smoker to 225. Every half hour til done (2 hours for wings, 4-5 for ribs, spray down the ribs and wings with the red wine vinegar. It creates it's own sauce. 

When the ribs and wings are done, take the drippings, put about a half cup of red wine vinegar in it and cook it down to create the sauce you serve with the ribs and wings.

I just ate...and after reading this, I'm hungry again. 

Jerk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Weirdo.

You Don't know what your missing. Also the people who hate on that type of pizza are also usually the ones that have been ordering pepperoni/sausage for the past 20 years straight. Have to step out of the box a little.

Like steak + jalapeno on pizza. Tasty.

The only thing I don't support on pizza is those who change sauce and get BBQ or ranch dressing as a substitute for traditional red

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

You Don't know what your missing. Also the people who hate on that type of pizza are also usually the ones that have been ordering pepperoni/sausage for the past 20 years straight. Have to step out of the box a little.

Like steak + jalapeno on pizza. Tasty.

The only thing I don't support on pizza is those who change sauce and get BBQ or ranch dressing as a substitute for traditional red

Just playin.  Steak and jalepeno sounds good.  Never had it, tho.

Never had ranch or BBQ as pizza sauce, but it sounds awful.  However, spicy ranch with regular pizza is the shiz.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Just playin.  Steak and jalepeno sounds good.  Never had it, tho.

Never had ranch or BBQ as pizza sauce, but it sounds awful.  However, spicy ranch with regular pizza is the shiz.  

I have a friend who consistently gets a BBQ chicken pizza where BBQ sauce is the substitute for marinara. Cool for 1 slice, but no chance can I eat more than 1. Its a overload of tangyness from the sauce

• Like 1