South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, The Orca said:

How and when?

first time in my last mafia game where one of my night phases mysteriously disappeared

this time, I voted myself on page 74 then tried to unvote when I saw squire also change. If you go to my profile, it still has the post where I voted for myself there but when you click on it, it goes to page 74 and my post isn't there. bizarre.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

screenshot it:

1Qicv2j.png

I'm fine with the result since I wanted to see what happened in a tie anyway but just bizarre. And frankly starting to get a little annoying.

Yep. No idea...are you accidentally deleting your own post somehow?

As the group of scientists bickered back and forth about who should wear the PPPS tonight, Dr. Pickle walked out of the infirmary and moved over towards the crowd.  He walked straight up to Dr. Md4l @MD4L and shot him in the head.  As Md4l slumped to the ground Dr. Pickle yelled,  "Next time, make a damn decision!  Now shut the hell up and go to your rooms"  Dr. Pickle walked away dragging Dr. Md4l behind him, he was never seen again.

@MD4L is dead.

@TheKillerNacho will received the PPPS as the tie is now broken.  

Night moves are due at 11:06 pm

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

As the group of scientists bickered back and forth about who should wear the PPPS tonight, Dr. Pickle walked out of the infirmary and moved over towards the crowd.  He walked straight up to Dr. Md4l @MD4L and shot him in the head.  As Md4l slumped to the ground Dr. Pickle yelled,  "Next time, make a damn decision!  Now shut the hell up and go to your rooms"  Dr. Pickle walked away dragging Dr. Md4l behind him, he was never seen again.

@MD4L is dead.

I guess the host is not happy with the tie breaking situation.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MD4L is dead.

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dr. Pickle is gonna start killing people randomly until the vote is not tied...come at me @Pickle Rick

tenor.gif?itemid=3491865

Orcas are not very smart.

Let's all just listen to Swag and Malf instead. They will lead us to victory...might be just them walking out alive, but at least someone will win right